Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Apologies

• Thread starter Deleted member 776
  • Start date
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Dear Incels - I am a long time veteran of the Incelisphere. I was active on r/incels from the early days until its destruction, i was active on r/foreveralone before it cucked out before that and various places long before that. I'm not sure if anyone here remembers me. I have been absent from this forum for 2 years now. I thought i should explain myself. I hope i'm not in trouble, maybe some people wondered what happened to me if there is anyone from the old days. Sufficed to say i had to leave the forum because i had severe suicidal ideation and was actually on medication SSRi's for about a year. I'm not sure if they helped or not but they made me feel very strange and coming down off them was awful. I came very close to committing suicide. Cost me a fair bit of money, i was off work for a few months but i convinced my doctor to write me a sick note for stress and blood pressure abnormalities several times as my employment might have been terminated had i not kept my mental health issues quiet. Sufficed to say my boss was non the wiser and work has actually never been better (right up until i got laid off for a month).

My mental health was literally on a knife edge and the last straw for me was a video posted of a guy fucking a chicken. I had been introduced to the "dog pill" many years ago - i believe by a post or some comments on Roosh V's "Return of Kings" and the whole bestiality thing was really gnawing at me. Even thinking about that day nearly reduces a grown man like me to tears.

I was forced to seek out a different environment because i just couldn't deal with some of the stuff i was being exposed to here. I did surf r/braincels for a while because there were more memes and it was a little more chilled out but i had mostly left the incelisphere by the time reddit dropped the hammer.

I thought i should come back and explain myself. I haven't ascended. I'm still the same bloke i've always been.

You guys are brethren and i have a responsibility as an oldcel to try and help you youngcels if i can.

Welcome back commander

Welcome back man. Good to know that you are doing well.

i see. looking forward to more posts from you.

pretty sure someone here thought you roped

Screen Shot 2020 04 08 at 30149 AM

Ok but how

Hello! Welcome back

hey welcome OP. How old are you?

I joined a long time ago but I was in a deep depression and got off the internet for a couple of years. Made a quiet return a few months ago.

I remember you. You were I think one of the first cels to comment on some of my first threads. I was wondering where you went.

I remember you. You were I think one of the first cels to comment on some of my first threads. I was wondering where you went.

Yes. Your username seems familiar. It's good to see someone from the old days.

pretty sure someone here thought you roped

I can only beg peoples forgiveness if that is what they thought. I just had to get off here. It was a really bad influence on my mental health.

@chudur-budur one of your threads almost made a fellowcel rope :feelswhat:

hey welcome OP. How old are you?

I joined a long time ago but I was in a deep depression and got off the internet for a couple of years. Made a quiet return a few months ago.

I'm 33 mate.

There were some parts of the internet i could still be active on but i cut down on it big time and knew i would rope if i allowed myself to get sucked in here again but i'm a lot better now and i'm confident i can handle being active here somewhat now. Probably the biggest factor in the improvement of my mental health is not only my improved work situation but also being over my oneitis as well as the wisdom age brings.

I'm 33 mate.

There were some parts of the internet i could still be active on but i cut down on it big time and knew i would rope if i allowed myself to get sucked in here again but i'm a lot better now and i'm confident i can handle being active here somewhat now. Probably the biggest factor in the improvement of my mental health is not only my improved work situation but also being over my oneitis as well as the wisdom age brings.

Ah I'm 28. I'll be joining you soon in the 30s.

Honestly this is the only place on the internet that I can handle. I would rope if I used social media or reddit. I can at least chat with like-minded individuals here and not worry about getting yelled at for my "bad personality".

Maybe avoid clicking on the "suifuel" threads if you're concerned about your mental health declining again.

Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

I remember that guy, i think he is a currycel and a Hindu nationalist. He is ok. I don't think it was his thread.

Ah I'm 28. I'll be joining you soon in the 30s.

Honestly this is the only place on the internet that I can handle. I would rope if I used social media or reddit. I can at least chat with like-minded individuals here and not worry about getting yelled at for my "bad personality".

Maybe avoid clicking on the "suifuel" threads if you're concerned about your mental health declining again.

Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Yeah. If it makes you feel any better mate you couldn't pay me to go back to my 20's. Don't get me wrong i had some good times. The highs were high but the lows were more frequent and plumbed depths it makes me scared to think of. Reddit is retarded. I don't bother with it all anymore. My main twatter account got banned for trolling years ago. I do have a secret one i use to keep an eye on a few journalists and keep an eye on whats going on but its mainly been 4chan or YouTube for me recently.

In your 30's not only do you gain a fair bit of wisdom but certainly my sex drive has dropped a lot. I don't desire sex and relationships like i used to and i'm 99% over my oneitis. She is engaged to some useless wanker. She actually messaged me last year and sent my an xbox gold code. She just got a hell of a mortgage in a market that is probably going to drop 40%.
I'm 100% sure it was him :feelsUnreal:

If it was i hold no animosity. There is no excuse for being in the state i was back in 2018. It's very undignified.

what help you can offer
what are the best cope , for not being accepted in this soyciety we live in with all its degeneracy and modern culture .

what help you can offer
what are the best cope , for not being accepted in this soyciety we live in with all its degeneracy and modern culture .

Honestly mate in my opinion religion is one of the best "copes". I'm a life long atheist so i don't have the privilege of belief. I can certainly see its advantages though. You Muslims are smart, you keep your women in line. Most of the Pakistanis i know bring wives over from villages in Pakistan who don't even speak English so they don't get corrupted by western degeneracy.

I'd recommend minimising your exposure to it. Get the fuck off social media. It is fucking cancer. You have no idea how skilled the people who operate these platforms are at manipulating your view of the world. I hardly go on any of it any more. Just YouTube and 4Chan. I have immersed myself so deeply in my books and my work and i am so deep into it i can't stand interacting with normies. They fucking bore me.

One thing i have found. Age does help. Not only do you get wiser and more cynical. Your testosterone starts to drop off in your 30's so you don't think about sex as much, most of us spend our 20's with pussy on the brain. I could hardly even think at times because i was so desperate for pussy. I only bang my favourite hooker a couple times a year now and half the time i don't even think about sex all that much. Hookers are a great cope although they are degenerate.

One thing i have found. Age does help. Not only do you get wiser and more cynical. Your testosterone starts to drop off in your 30's so you don't think about sex as much, most of us spend our 20's with pussy on the brain. I could hardly even think at times because i was so desperate for pussy. I only bang my favourite hooker a couple times a year now and half the time i don't even think about sex all that much. Hookers are a great cope although they are degenerate.

i understand that the sex drive starts to die down, but what about the loneliness? does it get easier to accept and less draining on the soul?

I said sorry to him, I didn't wanted him to rope over some guy in some remote corner of the globe fucking a live chicken. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Anyway, our commander is back, that's what we need to celebrate.

Last edited:
I'm new but welcome back brocel

Honestly mate in my opinion religion is one of the best "copes". I'm a life long atheist so i don't have the privilege of belief. I can certainly see its advantages though. You Muslims are smart, you keep your women in line. Most of the Pakistanis i know bring wives over from villages in Pakistan who don't even speak English so they don't get corrupted by western degeneracy.

I'd recommend minimising your exposure to it. Get the fuck off social media. It is fucking cancer. You have no idea how skilled the people who operate these platforms are at manipulating your view of the world. I hardly go on any of it any more. Just YouTube and 4Chan. I have immersed myself so deeply in my books and my work and i am so deep into it i can't stand interacting with normies. They fucking bore me.

thanks tbh

Good to see some og users, the forum is littered with larping fakecels now.

Dear Incels - I am a long time veteran of the Incelisphere. I was active on r/incels from the early days until its destruction, i was active on r/foreveralone before it cucked out before that and various places long before that. I'm not sure if anyone here remembers me. I have been absent from this forum for 2 years now. I thought i should explain myself. I hope i'm not in trouble, maybe some people wondered what happened to me if there is anyone from the old days. Sufficed to say i had to leave the forum because i had severe suicidal ideation and was actually on medication SSRi's for about a year. I'm not sure if they helped or not but they made me feel very strange and coming down off them was awful. I came very close to committing suicide. Cost me a fair bit of money, i was off work for a few months but i convinced my doctor to write me a sick note for stress and blood pressure abnormalities several times as my employment might have been terminated had i not kept my mental health issues quiet. Sufficed to say my boss was non the wiser and work has actually never been better (right up until i got laid off for a month).

My mental health was literally on a knife edge and the last straw for me was a video posted of a guy fucking a chicken. I had been introduced to the "dog pill" many years ago - i believe by a post or some comments on Roosh V's "Return of Kings" and the whole bestiality thing was really gnawing at me. Even thinking about that day nearly reduces a grown man like me to tears.

I was forced to seek out a different environment because i just couldn't deal with some of the stuff i was being exposed to here. I did surf r/braincels for a while because there were more memes and it was a little more chilled out but i had mostly left the incelisphere by the time reddit dropped the hammer.

I thought i should come back and explain myself. I haven't ascended. I'm still the same bloke i've always been.

You guys are brethren and i have a responsibility as an oldcel to try and help you youngcels if i can.

welcome back commander

Pino

Holy fuck!! It's @commander_zoidberg !!! How are you man!!! It's been so long, damn, fuck!!! @tehgymcel420 GTFIH!!!

Things were really bad for a while but I'm better now. It indeed has been a long time. It's great to see a few people from the old days still around. I remember how many of us who signed up were all banned or left for one reason or another.

Things were really bad for a while but I'm better now. It indeed has been a long time. It's great to see a few people from the old days still around. I remember how many of us who signed up were all banned or left for one reason or another.

Yea I still remember, those were the golden days of incels.co.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: You just made me nostalgic.

giphy.gif

Anyway, it's really good to see an OGcel here again, enjoy your stay.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
The time counter reset a while back, like twice
Yeah. Probably something to do with all the domain migrations. Last time i was here i think it was still .me and when sarge started the forum i'm sure we were a .com.

Yea I still remember, those were the golden days of incels.co.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: You just made me nostalgic.

giphy.gif

Anyway, it's really good to see an OGcel here again, enjoy your stay.

Do you remember Incelman? How he had like 8000 posts in the space of a few weeks and how he had multi page threads of his alts talking in numerous threads all the way across the front page? That guy was a legend, but also a nutter.

Do you remember Incelman? How he had like 8000 posts in the space of a few weeks and how he had multi page threads of his alts talking in numerous threads all the way across the front page? That guy was a legend, but also a nutter.
Of course I remember incelman, we still have some old-timers here, @BlkPillPres @Sparrow's Song @RREEEEEEEEE @Indari @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @Weed @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @ordinaryotaku @MayorOfKekville @Total Imbecile @AsiaCel @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Angry_runt

Last edited:
That was Gambler ded srs and fuck him

Of course I remember incelman, we still have some old-timers here, @BlkPillPres @Sparrow's Song @RREEEEEEEEE @Indari @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @Weed @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @ordinaryotaku @MayorOfKekville @Total Imbecile @AsiaCel @Reddit_is_for_cucks
Holy shit. I remember Weed. He was a crazy slavic guy who smoked to much cannabis.

Ordinaryotaku i already said hello too.

MayorOfKekville is a fellow admirer of St Pinochet.

Indari i remember as a very angry young man. Some foid councillor got him booted out of college and sent back to live with his psycho mother if i remember correctly.

Oh i'm sure i remember Reeee and blackpillpres too.

Holy shit. I remember Weed. He was a crazy slavic guy who smoked to much cannabis.

Ordinaryotaku i already said hello too.

MayorOfKekville is a fellow admirer of St Pinochet.

Indari i remember as a very angry young man. Some foid councillor got him booted out of college and sent back to live with his psycho mother if i remember correctly.

Oh i'm sure i remember Reeee and blackpillpres too.
I still do. It's over
Image0 8

Of course I remember incelman, we still have some old-timers here, @BlkPillPres @Sparrow's Song @RREEEEEEEEE @Indari @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @Weed @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @ordinaryotaku @MayorOfKekville @Total Imbecile @AsiaCel @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Angry_runt
Nov/Dec 2017cels are the biggest OGs and often my favorite posters.

Most of this forum was still bluepilled when we were postmaxxing.

show de wae brocel. is 25 oldcel do i have time to ascend?

You fucking legend mate. It's good to see you're still here. How are you coping with lockdown mate? I'm laid off at the moment.
It's good to see you too ded srs and I just smonk, play bf3 ded srs, watch youtube etc.
I also ewhore but I am super lazy because of the quality of weed I've got ded srs its such a nice indica
If not for lockdown I would simply drive around ngl. I bought mk6 golf tsi only 1.4 like 4 months ago and tinted windows on it so everyday in the evening I just sit, drive and blast my music driving to a sea beach or to see somw nice view.

show de wae brocel. is 25 oldcel do i have time to ascend?

In all likelihood mate. No. I remember being 25 like you are now and at that point i still thought there was hope. I really thought if i kept plugging away with my oneitis she would choose me. I had a job and a car and i managed to function. A lot of the normies i worked with probably thought i was one of them. Even though i had significant evidence that she was with another man (she is engaged to him now) i denied it. So it was over for me. The thing is mate, it's not really that it's over for you or me. It's that it never really began.

I can't think of the guys name. He's a clinical psychologist who did research suggesting that there are critical life junctions in a persons development and if you don't hit them it's basically impossible to catch up.

For example, you're 25. Think of how many guys the typical woman in that age range has been with. Especially in the tinder age. Even the average "Becky" can hook up with a new guy once a week and that was before Tinder when i was a lad when we used to have to go to "da cluuub" on Saturday night. So do some calculations. Take how many guys she has been with, multiply that by 3, make some educated guesses as to how many times she was fucked and the average length of a guys cock and work out how many miles of cock she has had rammed into her pussy and then get in your car and drive that distance and ask if you think she can pair bond with you or have any kind of valid relationship.
It's good to see you too ded srs and I just smonk, play bf3 ded srs, watch youtube etc.
I also ewhore but I am super lazy because of the quality of weed I've got ded srs its such a nice indica
If not for lockdown I would simply drive around ngl. I bought mk6 golf tsi only 1.4 like 4 months ago and tinted windows on it so everyday in the evening I just sit, drive and blast my music driving to a sea beach or to see somw nice view.

I'm not gaming as much lately. It just doesn't do it for me like it used to. I've been trying to get through RDR2 lately but mostly just watching YouTube or watching old episodes of Star Trek and Top Gear.

Main thing i miss is driving too. I loved cruising around all the roads around here at 3 in the morning when no one was about. I had also taken to driving out to Wales and hiking on mountains there in the middle of the night by head torch. Especially in summer when it gets light at 3 in the morning. But there are checkpoints everywhere at the moment and its hard to sneak around. I also miss the fucking chippy man. The only one open anywhere near me is an hours drive. You phone your order in and they bring it to you on the car park. I miss going to the shooting range as well.

Watch out with those TSI engines mate. The timing chains on them are a little weak and direct injection causes carbon build up in the intake.

Last edited:
Wow, welcome back! We all thought you’d roped after your response to that chicken fucking post. As a fellow 2017cel, oldcel, wagecel, UKcel, futuramacel and amateurhistoriancel it’s good to see you return.

Funny you mention your bad experience with SSRIs. I had the exact same thing about 2 years ago. I only took them for about a month but they made me feel horrible. I stopped taking them cold turkey and the following 3 months were possibly the worst of my life. I was seriously mentally fucked, constantly felt like bursting into tears, thought I was going to faint, panic attacks, everything. I had to move into my mother’s spare room otherwise I would have actually roped for real. I’m long over it now thank god, but it was the darkest period of my life. I strongly recommend nobody ever tries SSRIs they will seriously fuck you up.

Are you laid off or on furlough?

Anyway, welcome back, I hate women.

Last edited: