Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Argentinian Ascension Plan

Fortinbras

Fortinbras

Greycel
Any Argentinacels here? My family owns land in Patagonia that I’m planning on developing once I’m out of uni. My rough plan is to build a manor for myself and slowly invite local tenant farmers to work the fields that I develop for a share of their yearly harvest as rent.

I figure they’ll be scrambling to marry their daughters off to me to get in my good graces as their feudal lord, but this is all just theorycrafting at this point.

Any tips and tricks from South Americancels?

I know someone who’s grandparents are from Argentina. Not really relevant, just my closest connection to Argentina. idk maybe if people there are really desperate

i live in the east coast of South America and I dont know what you are talking about

sounds comfy tbh

Living a lonely life in Patagonia seems like lifefuel

If your family is landowners, surely you have access to resources that would make ascension easier than setting up a fiefdom.

If your family is landowners, surely you have access to resources that would make ascension easier than setting up a fiefdom.
True, but I’m playing the long game. Once I establish myself as an upstanding citizen and beloved member of my community, with a core of loyal supporters from the people I support with pretty much free farming, I’ll slowly introduce my children into the elite of Argentinian society through military and social means.

When societal collapse occurs, either I or my distant descendants will be the best prepared to weather the storm and establish Incelistan on earth.