Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My ascension depends on the speed of the meme flu vaccinations

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I plan on looksmaxxing hard and going to Spain in August and slaying there (mostly in bars and clubs), right before I start college. I don't see how governments around the world could fuck up badly enough for COVID to still be a "danger" 7 months from now, but at the rate things are going I don't know tbh.
If masks and social distancing are still a thing in August i'm legit roping. This is supposed to be the year of my ascension. Why can't boomers just die with honor and let everyone else live normally???

i'll fake the certificate, they'll have to fight me if they want to get me vaccinated

Last edited:
we weren't meant to be pumped with poison. I don't trust it and will not get it, I already have enough health issues pre meme virus. also 3min video

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ImeF2hlGVqQT/

ill fake the certificate, they'll have to fight me if they want to get me vaccinated
Honestly I don't even care tbh. Me being able to go abroad and slay is far more important to me than my long-term health. Vaccines are probably safe anyway and if not, at least I hope i'll only see the side-effects when i'm in my 30s and onwards.

Me being able to go abroad and slay is far more important to me than my long-term health.
I feel, never have left burger land for 24 years. I think a mexico trip would be good for me but meme virus makes traveling a nightmare. The elite have officially made traveling cucked and it will go on past 2022 because of the retarded populace living in compliance.

I feel, never have left burger land for 24 years. I think a mexico trip would be good for me but meme virus makes traveling a nightmare. The elite have officially made traveling cucked and it will go on past 2022 because of the retarded populace living in compliance.
I think once 40%+ of the population is vaccinated and deaths fall to below 100 everywhere, there'll be revolts if restrictions are still a thing.
But considering how so many people just threw a year of their lives away because of a boomer remover flu, I might be underestimating the average joe's retardation.

If masks and social distancing are still a thing in August i'm legit roping.
That's a far fetched way to publicly announce you're going to commit suicide in August.
Btw don't, once the financial crisis will be over it will be time to money maXx back again in the stock market.

I might be underestimating the average joe's retardation.
That's a far fetched way to publicly announce you're going to commit suicide in August.
dont rope op, the jew flu will continue for many years to come. It's all apart of the greater one world change. at this point it's not even about the virus (99.98% survival) but flexing superiority to the goyium.

dont rope op, the jew flu will continue for many years to come. It's all apart of the greater one world change. at this point it's not even about the virus (99.98% survival) but flexing superiority to the goyium.
Memes aside, I don't believe in any Jewish conspiracies. I think people just overreacted at the start because not much was known about the meme flu and no government could come out and say "look guys, now that we know more about COVID, it's not actually that dangerous at all" because they'd lose popularity.

I plan on looksmaxxing hard and going to Spain in August and slaying there (mostly in bars and clubs), right before I start college. I don't see how governments around the world could fuck up badly enough for COVID to still be a "danger" 7 months from now, but at the rate things are going I don't know tbh.
If masks and social distancing are still a thing in August i'm legit roping. This is supposed to be the year of my ascension. Why can't boomers just die with honor and let everyone else live normally???
Brocel why to Spain?

i'll fake the certificate, they'll have to fight me if they want to get me vaccinated
Why would you not want to be vaccinated?

Why would you not want to be vaccinated?
because i'd rather go down on my own terms than accept some experimental ZOG Vaccine that might make my face paralyzed
I'm going to a place where there's lots of young people and sex.
also lots of feminism and women in power and fake rape accusations

actually i've talked to spanish guys that place is hell on earth for men

because i'd rather go down on my own terms than accept some experimental ZOG Vaccine that might make my face paralyzed

also lots of feminism and women in power and fake rape accusations

actually i've talked to spanish guys that place is hell on earth for men
I’ll be going to a tourist area, so i’ll see lots of foids who aren’t Spanish too.