Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My attention span is fucked up. I can't focus on anything.

• Thread starter Manlet subhuman
  • Start date
Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Welcome to the circus
★★★
I'm studying - or at least trying to, for my admission exam to university. I can't put myself up for reading, I get bored of it and CONSOOM media after 3-4 pages. This is something new to me. I used to read essays over essays on any I topic whether I like it or not. I can't get myself to read 99% of long posts even if it's high IQ here. Sometimes I screenshot extremely high IQ long posts to read it afterwards but I NEVER READ THEM. I always procrastinate my studies - then only read few pages in all when it finally comes to "studying". I have become lazy, I have become zombified drone with short attention span, and I just watched it even my mind knows this shouldn't happen.

I'm self aware drone in this clown world. Welcome to hell.

Still haven’t started college , Just the thought of studying and all that shit stresses me out

I always procrastinate my studies - then only read few pages in all when it finally comes to "studying". I have become lazy, I have become zombified drone with short attention span, and I just watched it even my mind knows this shouldn't happen.
I have the same problem, I've had this for a few years now and it has fucked my grades.

Welcome to the club

I can't even focus on posts on this forum (srs)

my atention span died long ago, i never put atention in class anymore, i dont know why i even go tbh

Same, man. I used to spend all day reading as a kid but once I older my attention span plummeted. Probably from the excessive internet usage

I'm studying - or at least trying to, for my admission exam to university. I can't put myself up for reading, I get bored of it and CONSOOM media after 3-4 pages. This is something new to me. I used to read essays over essays on any I topic whether I like it or not. I can't get myself to read 99% of long posts even if it's high IQ here. Sometimes I screenshot extremely high IQ long posts to read it afterwards but I NEVER READ THEM. I always procrastinate my studies - then only read few pages in all when it finally comes to "studying". I have become lazy, I have become zombified drone with short attention span, and I just watched it even my mind knows this shouldn't happen.

Do walking Meditation
Count ur steps daily. Till u git gud.
I have the same problem, I've had this for a few years now and it has fucked my grades.
Stop coominf and Meditate

Last edited:
My attention span is soooo good it sucks because nobody can match it and it's part of the reason when I was younger no one could hang out with me for longer than 30 mins watching some movie. I could sit quietly through the whole thing while they have some ADHD type shiet.

Do speed, buddy boyo

Man I can't even read long and high IQ threads :feelscry:

What are the main benefits of meditation? Thanks for answering my last questions on Esoteric things.
Benefits are dream frequency amps up far more(4x in one study), more control over thoughts, easier to tolerate pain and recover from muscle tension. This is not counting the true use of it though which is the occult stuff where the real benefits lie, at high levels, leave your body and swap it for another

Benefits are dream frequency amps up far more(4x in one study), more control over thoughts, easier to tolerate pain and recover from muscle tension. This is not counting the true use of it though which is the occult stuff where the real benefits lie, at high levels, leave your body and swap it for another
Is this related to astral projection?

Is this related to astral projection?
Yeah, but unlike astral projection you can do it permanently, this is a truth most people will never find out, as they never get this deep nor attempt to do this. But it's my main goal. When you experienced enough in this, with a good open mind, you'll see it being possible

Yeah, but unlike astral projection you can do it permanently, this is a truth most people will never find out, as they never get this deep nor attempt to do this. But it's my main goal. When you experienced enough in this, with a good open mind, you'll see it being possible
Cool, sounds fun. Does Esotericism take a lot of effort like much learning and a lot of time to be experienced or are most people just practicing incorrectly?

Cool, sounds fun. Does Esotericism take a lot of effort like much learning and a lot of time to be experienced or are most people just practicing incorrectly?
It depends, alot of it depends on innate talents. Like if you have good visual skills and no mental problems, you could pull it off within a year or two. But if you have some problems(bad/no visualization,ADHD) it can take a few years to a decade. if your super skeptical and lazy it will never happen, which most people fall into. They are too skeptical to ever think of this even after they have insane experiences they go back to normal life not going further.

It depends, alot of it depends on innate talents. Like if you have good visual skills and no mental problems, you could pull it off within a year or two. But if you have some problems(bad/no visualization,ADHD) it can take a few years to a decade. if your super skeptical and lazy it will never happen, which most people fall into. They are too skeptical to ever think of this even after they have insane experiences they go back to normal life not going further.

I have nonexistent visualization skills, how do I train myself in visualization in preparation? Also, are there any other prerequisites that you find to be essential?

I have nonexistent visualization skills, how do I train myself in visualization in preparation? Also, are there any other prerequisites that you find to be essential?
You can use pure intention to do it. I don't have visualization either which s slowed progress but it can still be done just but slower. You will have to use mindfulness Meditation for like an hour or two and then speak affirmations using inner voice isntead of visualizing the end goal.

XD

I can' t concentrate on jack shit as well and hate it
Cooming through dozens of tabs and hundreds of hentai pictures, binging through 4chan and reddit(before I had enough of that cuckhole) posts for years obliterated my attention spam.
I can' t focus and consequently achieve anything.

i’m not gonna say it just take adderall it’s great for attentionspancels

You're ducked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back