Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My back is starting to feel sore

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Ever since I stayed up for the entire night and drinking energy drinks, I felt that my back is sore. My father has scoliosis and even though I don't have it, my back still hurts and it starting to become uncomfortable. Its probably because I'm so used to sitting in a hunch position instead of my back being straight. If I were to make my back straight or move it in anyway it would cause it to be sore. Due to how I sit, I'm afraid this is some sort of warning that I'm going to develop some future medical problem.

Last edited:
Fix your posture ASAP. Stop drinking energy drinks.

Fix your posture ASAP. Stop drinking energy drinks.
I'm not used to sitting straight on my chair, I have been sitting like this ever since I was 8. I drank 2 Monster Energies and I'm on my third one, I also drank 3 monsters last night and this has caused me to stay up all night and into the morning.

EDIT: I decided to sit straight and my back directly on the chair, it actually feels comfortable. My back pain has stopped for now but I'm still drinking Monster Energy Drinks.

Last edited:
You can fix this with lower back extensions, supermans, all deadlift variations, bridges, and good mornings. The problem is you have a weak lower back and a tight core from hunching over so much. If you strengthen your lower back and stretch out your abdomen, your back pain will go away.

Fuck, the pain is coming back. Its like a sharp, uncomfortable sting. Sitting up straight worked while it lasted, now the pain is acting up again.

Fuck, the pain is coming back. Its like a sharp, uncomfortable sting. Sitting up straight worked while it lasted, now the pain is acting up again.
Long term solution, those exercises I suggested.

Short term solution, ibuprofen.

Fix your sitting position immediately

Fix your sitting position immediately
I have done that and I'm currently sitting straight with my back straight as well. I also noticed that the pain comes at some occasions and it occurs more frequently if I ever have to move.

I have done that and I'm currently sitting straight with my back straight as well. I also noticed that the pain comes at some occasions and it occurs more frequently if I ever have to move.
If it's your lower back, I've heard lots of fapping fucks with your lower back. No joke

If it's your lower back, I've heard lots of fapping fucks with your lower back. No joke
I have fapped 3-4 times a day but I don't do it as much due to me drinking energy drinks and trying to keep myself entertained.