My ban appeal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
Just today I was humiliated infront of the class by my asshole of an art teacher, I also have gotten called ugly multiple times. How am I not struggling here? I couldn't even make a post on here today to vent. Also I don't think I was bragging, the last post I said I could be a 6/10 maybe with an ascend. That was simply hopeful thinking and not a brag. A brag is bragging about something you have acquired. If you don't have it, it is simply a cope. Also, there are people who have had sex and multiple gf's on here. But suddenly, I am being severely punished. I don't feel my ban was right, because I wasn't bragging. There's a difference between hopeful/wishful thinking (cope) and a full on brag about how I dogged a girl. I really don't think this ban is fair, i use this website alot and I get perm banned for something like this? It even iritated me more when people started calling me fakecel, everything I went through and I'm fake now? There was definitely a miscommunication and if so, I apologize for that. I didn't mean to cause any harm. I hope this can be changed to a temporary or maybe even an unban. . Thank you and I hope my appeal is reviewed:feelsautistic::feelsautistic: pls be based and free me bro
@i_a_m_i

Last edited:
i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Modcel
-
Firstly I should say that this ban isn't really 'sudden'. You have a lot of warnings for bragging (and for other things). I know you've been temp banned several times in the past.

This this the thread that resulted in your being banned:
this white girl keeps glancing at me?

I made a thread about how this girl kept distracting me by wearing tight pants a few weeks ago, anyway today she glanced at me again (I could tell through corner of my eye). Also I think this girl is in college, isnt that pedophilia brah

i know i am ugly as fuark curry so what does this hoe want, I think she has an internship at my school library
It's clearly a brag. Your warning level was high, and that's what pushed you over 100%. I've also seen you make several threads like that before, so it's nothing new.

But you are ugly, and that's why she was looking at you? No, even in this appeal you admit you think of yourself as "6/10 maybe with an ascend", i.e., not ugly. In another thread, this is how you described yourself:
I'm good looking, but I'm a mentalcel.
You seem to think that talking about how girls check you out, how you're good looking, and how you have chad-like facial features isn't bragging. It is bragging. You also won't admit to any wrongdoing and you seem unwilling to change your behavior.

Anyway, after reviewing this appeal, your post history, and your warning history, I don't see a reason to unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.