Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My BASED doctor suggested to surgerymaxx

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-

Had a doctor appointment 1 hour ago, with a 50 year old Dutch man. It was 15 min. He was really nice and caring, compare to previous foid doctors (who literally rolled their eyes when I was talking).

Told him my symptoms, he proposed that I have 'Major Depressive Disorder with elements of Social Anxiety ' :feelsbadman:. Gave me meds for palpitations (beta blocker), did ECG (it was normal). He said that I can contact psychiatrist to get ssri, for anxiety and depression.

He asked my why I think I have symptoms (trigger), and I dropped him with few black pills about my ugliness, dating prospects, harassment, how normies treat me, etc. He was silent all the time. I also added 1 slavpill, to which he said that I am overgeneralizing. He changed the topic quickly, although didn't feed me with bluepill nonsense.

He asked if I tried using apps / approaching (I did obviously). He said that I can do CBT, but I said that it did not help in the past.

THEN, he said, since therapy did not help me, I can opt for plastic surgery and that he can help me to chose appropriate surgeon. I asked him if it's going to help me, and he suggested that rhinoplasty would benefit me. I will also need to consult psychologist before surgery.

So now he sent me few options and I am setting a meeting with them. I have a new spark of hope to escape this sink hole, but who knows?

You had good luck. Surgerymaxxing is legit.

It's too late for surgerymaxxing boyo.
After a certain age of never having experienced romance it becomes impossible and the guys is completely stunted for life

Damn based doc

But lol at him calling you out on your subhuman nose

After a certain age of never having experienced romance it becomes impossible and the guys is completely stunted for life
I know, I am mentally scarred.

nice bro. surgerymaxx or rope are the only ways out

wow this is so based

nice bro. surgerymaxx or rope are the only ways out
Luckily I have some $$$, surgery in NL is very expensive. I think it's going to be over 10k

bullshit, only looks matter

Shout out to the based doc.

Nice, I always tell people here to get surgery but they don't listen, go for it!

Nice, I always tell people here to get surgery but they don't listen, go for it!
Seeing before and after photos on internet, gave me hope. Thanks fren!

An honest doctor, they can be found once in a blue moon.

Which slavpill did you drop and what nationality was the doctor?

An honest doctor, they can be found once in a blue moon.

Which slavpill did you drop and what nationality was the doctor?
He was Dutch, I simply said that Russian men in general are not sexually desired in the Netherlands due to ethnical facial features like big nose.

I would need a bimax surgery to bring my entire recessed face forward and to open my narrow nasal passageways. Not only do I suffer on an aesthetic level from my stunted facial growth, I'm constantly congested, can't breathe, and always have a runny nose.

I would need a bimax surgery to bring my entire recessed face forward and to open my narrow nasal passageways. Not only do I suffer on an aesthetic level from my stunted facial growth, I'm constantly congested, can't breathe, and always have a runny nose.
Damn, I am sorry fren. For me the only problem is the nose - it's a giant potato.

Bluepilled. You'll adjust within months when you get your looks past the minimal threshold for dating.

Damn, I am sorry fren. For me the only problem is the nose - it's a giant potato.
I hope you ascend with your surgery. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Lol, so real therapists exist.

I hope you ascend with your surgery. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
Yeah it looks really bad. Otherwise I have fine features, but my nose makes me a truecel. I have never seen anyone in my life or internet with nose bigger than mine. Luckily, doctor said that it's possible to reduce it in size and change shape. They will cut cartilage parts away and thin my nasal skin.

Based doctor. Good luck man

based dutch
ragefuel imagining cunt doctors rolling their eyes

Told him my symptoms, he proposed that I have 'Major Depressive Disorder with elements of Social Anxiety ' :feelsbadman:. Gave me meds for palpitations (beta blocker), did ECG (it was normal). He said that I can contact psychiatrist to get ssri, for anxiety and depression.

He asked my why I think I have symptoms (trigger), and I dropped him with few black pills about my ugliness, dating prospects, harassment, how normies treat me, etc. He was silent all the time. I also added 1 slavpill, to which he said that I am overgeneralizing. He changed the topic quickly, although didn't feed me with bluepill nonsense.
Hell yeah OP, i'm very happy for you. Apparently, you followed the piece of advice that i gave you in the previous thread, and needless to say, it worked, the doc was really empathetic with you. We're really looking forward to your nose surgery, i hope that you have a successful ascension.

Nah, i don't think so, it's an instinct that exist deep into your brain, although it will be a lot harder for OP to experience love and affection, i really think that he can eventually experience it.

Go to looksmaxx for more advices tbh

You lucked out, if it was a female doctor she'd have you put in a strait jacket and locked up.

Good doctor. Best of luck, Slav.