Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My batchmates already know I am an Incel without even seeing me

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
Our College has not started. But Online classes have been started. We have a Whatsapp group created by teachers where they sent material and stuff. Students can't message in it. Some of my other friends who have started college have already made friens and have been added to a seperate student only group. They didn't even have to do anything, they were just added and have already made some contacts here and there.

While I am have been in this shit for one month or something and I didn't even knew such grp interested. I had no contacts with anyone in college. But nowadays this College are doing some shitty things like sometimes just closing the room before I Join. So I needed some ppl to tell them and help me but I had no contacts at all with other students. While all my Normie friends already were added to their groups. Then I came to know that there is such a group in our batch too but I was just not added to it. So I am being given the same Incel treatment which was being given to me from long. Without even seeing me, they can apparently sense my Incel energy. Then I asked a guy from the batch to add me into the group and he still hasn't added me after telling "ok". While a girl I know was just a sent a link by some guy to join their group by a guy.

I don't know what is it that's giving out the Incel effect from just my account. They just somehow know that I am an incel. Probably it was some non normie humour and dp I had on my Whatsapp

I already think it was a really bad idea to join college but I have to get a degree to even survive in this shit world. I wanted to take something I would find interest in but I live in a country where its tough to find jobs without some safe medical/engineering/computer degrees. So I am screwed. I dont understand any shit these cunts teach and my social life is already zero.

A paradox basically. Either you don't go to college and fuck your life up or you do go and have a miserable time there.

Incel energy is real

must be your bad personality

Classic case of chads.co
If they can't see you, then you HAVE TO LARP AS NT.
"Incel energy"
"vibes"
"somehow know"
FUCKING FOID TIER EXCUSES
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: