Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My best friend is a WHORE!!

R

Raza1

Greycel
I used to think that’s some women at the very least were decent in regard to their sex lives and would only sleep with someone if they were in a relationship. Guess I was wrong. She went from a committed relationship to sleeping with every second guy who comes her way. Now I can’t look at her without thinking how much of a slut she is

Your best friend is a femoid?

how do you friends with foid???

> Best friend
> She

Bro I ...

greycel tier thread

>Best friend
>Foid
:chad::chad::chad:

Ask her to sleep with you. If she is a true friend then she won't say no.

If she was a real slut she would give you snoo-snoo also

lol what a cuck

I don't get how guys can be best friends with a foid without being faggots.

Ask her to sleep with you. If she is a true friend then she won't say no.
Should do this OP.

Is she white?

I don't get how guys can be best friends with a foid without being faggots.

Should do this OP.
I’ve always been subhuman but I was bluepilled until a few weeks ago. However I always realised that I wouldn’t be able to sleep with her so I settled for friends. Now I’m blackpilled I realise what she is.
Is she white?
yeah
If she was a real slut she would give you snoo-snoo also
Only a slut for chads it would seem

Unless she was a super duper religious one that kept her mouth shut, then how is this news to you?

Absolutely brutal

"best friend" hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahhahaha

Lol, and still she doesn't sleep with you, that's how you know it's over for you. Try to see if she wants to fuck you, if she doesn't, cut her out of your life

I used to think that’s some women at the very least were decent in regard to their sex lives and would only sleep with someone if they were in a relationship. Guess I was wrong. She went from a committed relationship to sleeping with every second guy who comes her way. Now I can’t look at her without thinking how much of a slut she is
Ok greynigger you now know water is wet.

How does an incel befriend a foid irl ?

I was also friends with women before.
They slept with every Tinder Chad but said no when I begged them to sleep with me too.
Real friends would have said yes, especially when I told them I'm forever alone and desperate.

Having a foid as a friend would make it substantially easier to ascend with one of her friends. You would get introduced to her friends and invited to parties and stuff. Even if you never got to fuck her, it would probably be worth it to still be friends with her just for the chances of ascension.

Stopped reading at best friend
Having a foid as a friend would make it substantially easier to ascend with one of her friends. You would get introduced to her friends and invited to parties and stuff. Even if you never got to fuck her, it would probably be worth it to still be friends with her just for the chances of ascension.

This is a bluepilled myth.

Last edited:
in two months this guy is going to get attracted to a new bitch and spew out the most bluepilled shit you can think off.brutal

I was also friends with women before.
They slept with every Tinder Chad but said no when I begged them to sleep with me too.
Real friends would have said yes, especially when I told them I'm forever alone and desperate.

Foids can't be real friend. I won't be friends with any foid who doesnt offer sex

your best friend is a foid? lol...would you fuck her if you had the chance? if yes then you are an orbiter not a friend.

Cut her off from your life she is using you. If she doesn’t have sex with you then she is just a carcinogenic part of your life. You need to get rid of her quick

Jfl at having a slutty female friend that fucks everyone but you.

I’ve always been subhuman but I was bluepilled until a few weeks ago. However I always realised that I wouldn’t be able to sleep with her so I settled for friends. Now I’m blackpilled I realise what she is.

yeah

Only a slut for chads it would seem
Are you white too?

You were a bluepilled fool, and now you have began your descent into the blackpill. How does it feel to know that bitch, ex-bestie is a WHORE to every CHAD in town to BUT YOU- probably because you are either too faggy, short, or ethnic????

Did she try to hide that fact from you or did she just start talking to you about it like a gay friend.