Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My best memories, the things I get nostalgic over are all things which happened in some virtual/online world

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
When I look back and think "ah yeah, 2013 was a great year" or something I'll thinking about the games I was playing then. When I think "haha that night was wild" I'm thinking of someone saying something funny on xbox live way back. When I think about tragedies I think about dying in a game and losing a load of cash. JFL. A life lived online.

Runescape and World of Warcraft give me these feelings

I'll take it one step further: I don't even remember the years. It's all a giant fog, my brain has been numb for so long.

I've rotted in depression for more than 10 years. And even since I was a kid, all I did was stay inside playing games, browsing the net or watching stuff. Literally all I've done in this life.

I can't even remember the stuff I did like you remember it. Forgot most of what I played, I just have vague memories. I never even got anywhere in games, I played many thousands of hours of World of Warcraft for example, and I never even raided or gotten anywhere in pvp. I was below mediocre at anything, just leveling from server to server, both on private servers and retail. Wasting time not doing shit. Same with Runescape.

I literally don't remember most of my life, not just because of a shitty memory, but because I didn't do anything. I haven't experienced anything, it's all just meaningless shit I forget 5 minutes later.

Last edited:
2013 was a great year

When I look back and think "ah yeah, 2013 was a great year" or something I'll thinking about the games I was playing then. When I think "haha that night was wild" I'm thinking of someone saying something funny on xbox live way back. When I think about tragedies I think about dying in a game and losing a load of cash. JFL. A life lived online.
same.the last good memory i had in rl was back when i was 5.After that my life has been a complete joke

I'll take it one step further: I don't even remember the years. It's all a giant fog, my brain is numb for so long.

I've rotted in depression for more than 10 years. And even since I was a kid, all I did was stay inside playing games, browsing the net or watching stuff. Literally all I've done in this life.

I can't even remember the stuff I did like you remember it. Forgot most of what I played, I just have vague memories. I never even got anywhere in games, I played many thousands of hours of World of Warcraft for example, and I never even raided or gotten anywhere in pvp. I was below mediocre at anything, just leveling from server to server, both on private servers and retail. Wasting time not doing shit. Same with Runescape.

I literally don't remember most of my life, not just because of a shitty memory, but because I didn't do anything. I haven't experienced anything, it's all just meaningless shit I forget 5 minutes later.
Fuck same.

true, i remember what things went viral on youtube back in the day

true, i remember what things went viral on youtube back in the day
Man nothing like going to youtube in 2007 and seeing all the classic videos which were brand new at the time. These kidcels will never know the feeling
I'll take it one step further: I don't even remember the years. It's all a giant fog, my brain has been numb for so long.

Brilliant post, have felt like this most of the time I've been wageslaving.

Man nothing like going to youtube in 2007 and seeing all the classic videos which were brand new at the time. These kidcels will never know the feeling
It's sad too, because youtube has now gone down the shitter. When's the last tie you seen a viral video from youtube? They're mostly all from tik tok now.

Can relate. I also suck at video games and i spent years on this shit hobby. If i would have lifted/painted/playing guitar or some shit at least i would have developed a little bit of talent.

It's sad too, because youtube has now gone down the shitter. When's the last tie you seen a viral video from youtube? They're mostly all from tik tok now.
Yeah exactly. Last week there was that "viral video" of the guy blowing his head off with a shotgun, I was like JFL is that really all it takes to scare zoomers. 2girls1cup was a fucking phenomenon, I watched that shit when I was 11.

It's legit tragic what happened to youtube, literally just a platform for music and pre-made "celebs" like Jake Paul, so fucking cringeworthy.

Yeah exactly. Last week there was that "viral video" of the guy blowing his head off with a shotgun, I was like JFL is that really all it takes to scare zoomers. 2girls1cup was a fucking phenomenon, I watched that shit when I was 11.

It's legit tragic what happened to youtube, literally just a platform for music and pre-made "celebs" like Jake Paul, so fucking cringeworthy.
true, i think youtube will probably die eventually and get replaced at this rate (at least i hope).
Also I always avoided 2girls1cup, never had any interest to check it out JFL.

true, i think youtube will probably die eventually and get replaced at this rate (at least i hope).
Also I always avoided 2girls1cup, never had any interest to check it out JFL.
Fucking lol. It's not worth watching tbh, apparently they faked it by using ice cream or some shit.

2girls1cup really was the last gasps of the internet golden age

Fucking lol. It's not worth watching tbh, apparently they faked it by using ice cream or some shit.
I think there are worse things, I heard poop fetish is real.

None of my good memories involve other human beings

you say the truth , we live online, and while chads get all the sex

Its pretty sad that my life is like this aswell meanwhile normies were making memories at partys having sex and doing drugs
It is truly over for us
None of my good memories involve other human beings

Last edited:
Same tbh, unless I go back before a decade ago.

Its so true that its kind of sad

Ive spent more time in skyrim than talking to girls

I'd much have that, in favour of having to interact with people and their snarky behaviour.