Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My big tinder experiment, if I fail this I'll stop with everything

N

Nightcrawler

Banned
-
This is my last attempt at getting a partner. It's this summer or never. I haven't used tinder in 6 years. I've bought fake designer clothing from china and will take some pictures with my dslr. I will also put in the bio that I'm a med student.

I will look Fashionmaxxed,statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed.

My goal is to get to as many sluts I can and fuck them in their dorms. I will lie about my height if they ask about it, they won't be able to reject me irl based on it because I look pretty intimidating.

My stats:
Early twenties, middle eastern, khv, 5'7 on a good day, 5/10 but I dress pretty well which bumps me to a 6.
I also have a decent beard.

My body: athletic, I look like I lift in a t-shirt or polo

I will post my results here, I'm expecting a gigantic black pill but whatever. I'll do this for science.

--------

Current status: got the fake designer clothing and need to take the pictures now

Last edited:
it's over buddy boyo. clothes are cope

edit: this is your first post, so this might work if you're a fakecel greycel

sounds cool bro, good luck with that i guess

This is my last attempt at getting a partner. It's this summer or never. I haven't used tinder in 6 years. I've bought fake designer clothing from china and will take some pictures with my dslr. I will also put in the bio that I'm a med student.

My goal is to get to as many sluts I can and fuck them in their dorms. I will lie about my height if they ask about it, they won't be able to reject me irl based on it because I look pretty initmidating.

My stats:
Early twenties, middle eastern, khv, 5'7 on a good day, 5/10 but I dress pretty well which bumps me to a 6.

I will post my results here, I'm expecting a gigantic black pill but whatever. I'll do this for science.

--------

Current status: got the fake designer clothing and need to take the pictures now

Are you from ישראל OP?

1467959561958.png

Designer clothing can bump you up.
Imagine an ugly guy in shitty clothing.
Now imagine him in a full gucci tracksuite, dumb sluts will think he's some kind of drug dealer or rich guy which will bump his smv
Are you from ישראל OP?
No, from a muslim country

Not going to work.
GL

My goal is to get to as many sluts I can and fuck them in their dorms. I will lie about my height if they ask about it, they won't be able to reject me irl based on it because I look pretty intimidating.

My stats:

--------

you have zero chance, tbh

good luck dude

Designer clothing can bump you up.
Imagine an ugly guy in shitty clothing.
Now imagine him in a full gucci tracksuite, dumb sluts will think he's some kind of drug dealer or rich guy which will bump his smv

No, from a muslim country
9593.jpg

Yeah man, you'll look fantastic.

9593.jpg

Yeah man, you'll look fantastic.
None of his clothes are designer.
There needs to be an obvious recognizable branding. He's a 2/10 but would look like a 3/10 in designer instead of these clothes.

Nah it’s typical greycel’s over rating themselves. He’s on this site which means he is more of a 4/10 and 5’6 on his best day. Over for this guy

good luck dude
Not going to work.
GL
sounds cool bro, good luck with that i guess
OK Chaddam, just plz don't go warthogging below 4/10 foids
Thank you brothers
I will try every tool I have in my toolbox. If I fail it will prove there is no hope. I'm pretty funny and can hold a conversation.

You must like pain. Good luck with that.

If I fail it will prove there is no hope. I'm pretty funny and can hold a conversation.

JFL if you think being funny helps you on tinder (or IRL for that matter).

JFL if you think being funny helps you on tinder (or IRL for that matter).
It's a good tool to have irl to not look awkward (in front of all sexes)

This is my body
0r1rmgc

Wait there is a time limit on editing my OP? That's unfortunate..

This is my body
0r1rmgc

How old and where( dont name country if u dont want but west or east europe)

Sorry dude. But building shoulder width at 5 7 is makin you look like more of a manlet. I hope you get matches though, but getting laid off tinder is another story.

If you are trying in Germany/austria its over otherwise idk

being med student is atleast like 2+ points tbh

If you are trying in Germany/austria its over otherwise idk

being med student is atleast like 2+ points tbh

You greycels are retarded tbh.

5/10? how are you an incel exactly? and also don't write that you're 5"7

ישראל
What do you mean how? I'm a khhv
Never had a gf or a female friend

Do you mean i shouldn't write my height on tinder? Yeah I won't, I'll also lie when they ask.

What do you mean how? I'm a khhv
Never had a gf or a female friend

Do you mean i shouldn't write my height on tinder? Yeah I won't, I'll also lie when they ask.
If you have glasses, then get contacts, and if you get asked then say like 5'8-5'9, don't overlie

So you dont lift and look like this? thats pretty good ... still face > rest
Where did I say I didnt' lift?
I wish I didn't have to lift bro..
If you have glasses, then get contacts, and if you get asked then say like 5'8-5'9, don't overlie
I'll say 6ft idc
Would love to see their reaction when I'm there asking them to suck my dick

None of his clothes are designer.
There needs to be an obvious recognizable branding. He's a 2/10 but would look like a 3/10 in designer instead of these clothes.
Still mogs you though

Dude, if you're in the UK just rapegangmaxx

bump your height or it's not gonna work

Muscles, 6 pack, shirtless pics.

Works if you're white and not a manlet.

Wear boots with shoe lifts
Stiltmax

This is my body
0r1rmgc

incel with that chin? also nice body man, enjoy the validation fakecel

200.gif

Oh you poor fucking thing.
Jesus, man. Don't expect it to get further than that lol.

You have my respect for actually wanting to get laid unlike the rest of this forum. But you are in for a blackpilling my friend.
All greycels are fakcels / larpers
Why? Because they actually try instead of posting on incel forums?

I will never understand why this fucking forum thinks guys who ACTUALLY WANT TO GET LAID are "larpers". Lmao, they are the OPPOSITE of it. "Incels" like you are the fucking larpers, not even 20 and crying about how "incel" you are. You've never even tried lmfao. And yes I know, it probably would make no difference if you did, but at least use the right fucking words.

Last edited:
I think you're better off trying on Instagram. Around 10% of girls have their messages open. You can find IGs on Tinder and I don't know where else. 80% of girls on Tinder advertise their IG. So screenshot while you're swiping. You can also fraud status much better on IG. You can buy followers and likes and fraud lifestyle and show your personality better, eg. list your fave movies in your permanent stories and show you out clubbing or whatever. Not sure how you find local girls on IG other than harvesting off Tinder though.

Another option would be to start a Youtube channel. About anything. Doing reactions, working out, even your inceldom. It's all about status.

My stats:

--------

Make sure to post your results on this same thread and tag me in it. I'm interested.

I will never understand why this fucking forum thinks guys who ACTUALLY WANT TO GET LAID are "larpers". Lmao, they are the OPPOSITE of it. "Incels" like you are the fucking larpers, not even 20 and crying about how "incel" you are. You've never even tried lmfao. And yes I know, it probably would make no difference if you did, but at least use the right fucking words.
based dude, majority of people here didn't even try to get laid or a girlfriend

You mog me to hell and back but still unable to ascend? Good luck, if it's over for you it never even began for me.

gl dude i hope you ascend.