Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My biggest cope is hating ugly females

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Was coping in this way long before founding about red and black pill ideologies as whole

Hate all females
Hate pretty females even more. Because dont have one. (By pretty I mean pretty for my eyes, acceptable for my individual taste. So cute becky loli deserves big hate, even bigger than stacy, because cute becky is what I perceive as my REAL looksmatch)
But biggest coping is hating ugly femoids . Because those ugly creatures is what this degenerate world can offer me for hard work. Not now, not for broken hikikomori NEET. Should work very hard in hopes of MAYBE getting ugly roastie landwhale

This is biggest cope, because I refuse. Not gonna move my ass if "reward" is just fat ugly begemot

Fuck the system
Fuck this world
Fuck (not in sexual way) it's "gift" for me-ugly femorloids

You shouldnt hate ugly females just for being ugly. It makes us just as bad as foids who hate us for being ugly males. Instead, redirect your hatred towards lookist society which dictates the quality of life of a person based on their appearance.

You shouldnt hate ugly females just for being ugly. It makes us just as bad as foids who hate us for being ugly males.
Why should I care about being good, will it give me cute adorable loli?
All females are ugly inside, and part of them ugly outside too. All of them disgusting, and cute ones, who look like anime girls, I hate the most, feel urge to take hammer and smash their cute faces, but thats not cope, just hate

Ugly femorhoids dont deserve well maintained older senpai

All of them disgusting, and cute ones, who look like anime girls, I hate the most, feel urge to take hammer and smash their cute faces

I don't hate facially ugly women. But I dislike the ones that are fat.

Ugly femorhoids dont deserve well maintained older senpai
Pretty ones dont deserve too, as greedy sluts they are. Blessed are fuckboys who dont care about personality of femoids
I don't hate facially ugly women. But I dislike the ones that are fat.
Fat can unfatten, maybe even would give chance for overweight girl with cute face, if she not into "body positivity"

Was coping in this way long before founding about red and black pill ideologies as whole

Hate all females
Hate pretty females even more. Because dont have one. (By pretty I mean pretty for my eyes, acceptable for my individual taste. So cute becky loli deserves big hate, even bigger than stacy, because cute becky is what I perceive as my REAL looksmatch)
But biggest coping is hating ugly femoids . Because those ugly creatures is what this degenerate world can offer me for hard work. Not now, not for broken hikikomori NEET. Should work very hard in hopes of MAYBE getting ugly roastie landwhale

This is biggest cope, because I refuse. Not gonna move my ass if "reward" is just fat ugly begemot

Fuck the system
Fuck this world
Nothing new,nothing surprising.Guess what,ugly females hate ugly males.So????
Your thread's topic sound like a dead point to me,OP.But i respect your choice.Hope that can change something in your life.

Nothing new,nothing surprising.Guess what,ugly females hate ugly males.So????
Your thread's topic sound like a dead point to me,OP.But i respect your choice.Hope that can change something in your life.
I am man of culture with individual refined taste in lolis. Ugly femoids-just primitive animals with desire for chad's bone

You shouldnt hate ugly females just for being ugly. It makes us just as bad as foids who hate us for being ugly males. Instead, redirect your hatred towards lookist society which dictates the quality of life of a person based on their appearance.
sporting an ER av and being a cuck, literally the state of 2019cels

I am man of culture with individual refined taste in lolis. Ugly femoids-just primitive animals with desire for chad's bone
Ummmm....yeah man,that's human nature.Ugly males and ugly females want the same,to be with attractive people or at least decent looking people considered attractive.
Differences between ugly and not ugly is that they are both the same shit but ugly people can't get away with it.While attractive people can be meant people,picky,hypocrite and still get aprove from society.

Ummmm....yeah man,that's human nature.Ugly males and ugly females want the same,to be with attractive people or at least decent looking people considered attractive.
Differences between ugly and not ugly is that they are both the same shit but ugly people can't get away with it.While attractive people can be meant people,picky,hypocrite and still get aprove from society.
You better dont put my refined taste and femoids animalistic desires in one level :/
Man's value is more than in looks

You better dont put my refined taste and femoids animalistic desires in one level :/
Man's value is more than in looks
That's the problem.All point to the opossite.Looks is more than personality.
While people are young they want to enjoy youth.Just like that.Is a shitball

That's the problem.All point to the opossite.Looks is more than personality.
While people are young they want to enjoy youth.Just like that.Is a shitball
Because society degenerate, femoids are set free, became feral animals. Evil femoid nature needs to be supressed

Because society degenerate, femoids are set free, became feral animals. Evil femoid nature needs to be supressed
Everybody have preferences.Despite there are males and females never forget one thing : They are both HUMAN BEINGS.The problem is the condition of being human.And you know is true.

Everybody have preferences.Despite there are males and females never forget one thing : They are both HUMAN BEINGS.The problem is the condition of being human.And you know is true.
You defending femoids here. Those animals have no preferences, just instinct to desire for alpha male

Based. In my experience, ugly foids are even bigger cunts than attractive foids. They have huge egos despite being hideous

You defending femoids here. Those animals have no preferences, just instinct to desire for alpha male
Don't be silly.I'm not defending no one.No females and NO males.I hate the human being and what is capable of.In other words,hell i even hate myself for being human.
And logically,that instinct you say is connected with the preferences.In other words,the preferences nature dictate us.
Do you understand?
Hell men i fucking hate womans too for their stupid behaviours,so don't tell me i defend them.Thank you.
Based. In my experience, ugly foids are even bigger cunts than attractive foids. They have huge egos despite being hideous
You mean huge and even more crushed egos.

Just me don't hate anyone?

I just can't bring myself to hate all females. The pretty ones, the "Stacies" I can hate, but not the overwhelming majority of older, average women. I simply cannot hate. Indeed, I don't "hate" women because of their hypergamous nature the say way I don't "hate" cockroaches for rolling around in shit.

sporting an ER av and being a cuck, literally the state of 2019cels

Women have a complete lack of empathy and understanding towards our plight. Not only that, they actively hate low-tier men and want to make our lives even more miserable to the point where we become insane from sexual starvation, with the purpose of making us rope or live out our lives without being able to reproduce, in order to cleanse the gene pool. Therefore I have a valid and justifiable reason to hate women because of their personality/behaviour/actions which is in their control but you cant say the same for them with regard to their hatred of genetically-inferior men based on appearance/looks which no one has any control over.

If you judge women based on looks other than physique (as that can be changed through diet and exercise), we will be perceived as hypocrites by society and any arguments we make or knowledge we shed light upon will not be considered to be of any substance.

I just can't bring myself to hate all females. The pretty ones, the "Stacies" I can hate, but not the overwhelming majority of older, average women. I simply cannot hate. Indeed, I don't "hate" women because of their hypergamous nature the say way I don't "hate" cockroaches for rolling around in shit.
I hate older females less, mostly hate young ones, and early wall hitters

All females are ugly inside, and part of them ugly outside too. All of them disgusting, and cute ones, who look like anime girls, I hate the most, feel urge to take hammer and smash their cute faces, but thats not cope, just hate
:feelsokman:

Women have a complete lack of empathy and understanding towards our plight. Not only that, they actively hate low-tier men and want to make our lives even more miserable to the point where we become insane from sexual starvation, with the purpose of making us rope or live out our lives without being able to reproduce, in order to cleanse the gene pool. Therefore I have a valid and justifiable reason to hate women because of their personality/behaviour/actions which is in their control but you cant say the same for them with regard to their hatred of genetically-inferior men based on appearance/looks which no one has any control over.

If you judge women based on looks other than physique (as that can be changed through diet and exercise), we will be perceived as hypocrites by society and any arguments we make or knowledge we shed light upon will not be considered to be of any substance.
who cares about being hypocrites or not all i want is for men to wake up and stop cucking

who cares about being hypocrites or not all i want is for men to wake up and stop cucking

Dont we all? If all men stopped being cucks, majority of foids would lose most of their source of income/financial support from cucks, enablers and beta providers

Ugly landwhales are by far the worst type of foids. They are the ones who most proclamate their hate for even average looking guys. They only want Chad.

Because it makes you look hypocritical. You condemn females who don't like you because you're ugly but then you proceed to hate females who are ugly.

Because it makes you look hypocritical. You condemn females who don't like you because you're ugly but then you proceed to hate females who are ugly.
My standard and individual taste is cute becky, for femoids it is animalistic atraction for chad. Things cannot be compared

Ugly females still have their pick of countless men. Lowering your standards is a lie. 4/10 whores will reject you the same as any other one

I'd say average foids are the worst. I did a poll on this once.

i hate all foids but stacys and landwhales the most

We have every right to hate them while they're going for chad and treating us like subhumans.

We have every right to hate them while they're going for chad and treating us like subhumans.

Yes, hate them for their behaviour rather than their looks. And we cant generalise and say that all ugly females are getting fucked by chad. Some females are so ugly that even incels wouldn't fuck them. They're real femcels and they suffer just the same as us, although the percentage of females who are involuntarily celibate is like 1%, whereas the corresponding statistic for males is more like 20% and rising sharply day by day

Ugly landwhales are by far the worst type of foids. They are the ones who most proclamate their hate for even average looking guys. They only want Chad.
Cope, most guys here could get a landwhale

Hate all females
Hate pretty females even more. Because dont have one. (By pretty I mean pretty for my eyes, acceptable for my individual taste. So cute becky loli cute, adorable loli waifu of culture deserves big hate, even bigger than stacy, because cute becky is what I perceive as my REAL looksmatch)

Fuck the system
Fuck this world

whats funny is ugly foids hate us back because they dont feel like we are good enough for them they treat us with hatred to keep us away or from formulating any ideas they would rather die alone than settle for someone at their level.... Hypergamy

High quality response

Even the ugliest of foids live life in easy mode

whats funny is ugly foids hate us back because they dont feel like we are good enough for them they treat us with hatred to keep us away or from formulating any ideas they would rather die alone than settle for someone at their level.... Hypergamy
I really dig that cute kitten in your avi

There is nothing wrong with hating foids, this is productive if used for acting and physical purposes.

Volcel if you refuse even the fattest, ugliest female. I'd take anyone :feelsrope:

Hate all females

Fuck the system
Fuck this world
I disagree. Your biggest cope was when you posted that you are randomly waiting for an adorable waifu to PM you. That shit was funny as fuck.