Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My biggest fear is the fact that I have no social media’s or social circles, foids don’t like that and instantly deem u loser

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
It’s not attractive when a man has no status or social presence. What am I suppose to do about it though? I’m early 20’s, so the time to make all my friends has already passed. How am I suppose to get social? Especially with people not letting people into their social groups, and the fact that I’m already low status to begin with, with nothing to offer, or that I have no social media’s. Fuck, it seems like you have to have friends to make friends. It’s a paradox, and I’m on the wrong side of it.

The reason why it’s important to me btw is because social circle maxxing might be able to land me a potential partner, as we all know dating apps don’t work for sub chads.

My question is, how tf do you develop social circles as a low status man with no connections?

Pretty sure foids would still fuck you if you had a good face, and this difficulty to make friends is, also, because of your looks. We just have no hope with social stuff

Pretty sure foids would still fuck you if you had a good face, and this difficulty to make friends is, also, because of your looks. We just have no hope with social stuff
I’m starting to get really sad and frustrated with my life. Even more so than before. It’s like a pit I fell into that I cannot escape. And I’m all on my own.

I’m starting to get really sad and frustrated with my life. Even more so than before. It’s like a pit I fell into that I cannot escape. And I’m all on my own.
At least you arent balding. When that starts to happen, welcome to hell boyo

Why you still trying to play this insane game

I have 0 social media. No Snapchat, no instagram. Normies thought I was a loser because of it

You don't. :feelsLSD:

You're going to get bullied if you join a normie group as an incel with poor social skills.. so maybe try thugmaxxing.

My question is, how tf do you develop social circles as a low status man with no connections?
You can't. I can't. Adults like us can't.

No one else here can unless they're fakecel LARPers or have 1 in a million luck or are still youngfags in high school.

Likewise. I will always be a social loser.

It’s not attractive when a man has no status or social presence. What am I suppose to do about it though? I’m early 20’s, so the time to make all my friends has already passed. How am I suppose to get social? Especially with people not letting people into their social groups, and the fact that I’m already low status to begin with, with nothing to offer, or that I have no social media’s. Fuck, it seems like you have to have friends to make friends. It’s a paradox, and I’m on the wrong side of it.

The reason why it’s important to me btw is because social circle maxxing might be able to land me a potential partner, as we all know dating apps don’t work for sub chads.

Looks = social skills

My biggest worry is that im ugly. No social media for your face. If I looked like 6 or even 5PSL I'd have a girlfriend easy.

I have 0 social media. No Snapchat, no instagram. Normies thought I was a loser because of it
Same here.
I just didn't find any use for it and it wasn't interesting at all

For the thread, you already answered the question yourself.

Last edited:

Social media is a poison for your mind. stay away from this shit.

Fuck, it seems like you have to have friends to make friends. It’s a paradox, and I’m on the wrong side of it.

Now there is just get a hobby bro advice and sure you can try that route but that's a very low chance of it working out
Best case scenario you become friends with other low tier dudes playing board games.

What's your age bro? I felt like this from 20-23, I'm 24 now and the frustrated feelings are starting to subside. I'm more numb now than anything

If you're early 20's with no friends forget it. It only gets harder to make friends in adulthood. And you're right, having no social media hurts you with woman. If you have no social media you're too weird to date. A lot of these women demand a "normal" Facebook page to verify you.

Yup
1. Self-esteem
2. Friends/social circle
3. Job
4. Girlfriend

The more you have of 1-3, the high odds you have of getting 4.

But if you have bad genetics, 1. Is already hard. Which can fuck up 2 and 3.

Last edited:
at least ur tall

Atleast you're on the right track, I ready a study about being with friends makes us more happy and less stressed, than being with family. So it's a good thing whether you're single or not.

You can't. I can't. Adults like us can't.

No one else here can unless they're fakecel LARPers or have 1 in a million luck or are still youngfags in high school.
Hey Colvin, do you ever feel like you want to just start over? Like, forget u were ever on this site and try as hard as you can to get social, and get a gf and be normal? I want to so bad, but it’s like there is no escape.

I'm in the same predicament as you OP.

Looks is life but from what I've noticed ugly, short yada yada low value men basically get their friends from an early age like school & hold onto other losers for life or have to be low inhibition as fuck & completely unaware that others see them as shit & be completely delusional with touches of grandeur.

A straight man jester in comedy, he's the joke but unintentionally.
If you're early 20's with no friends forget it. It only gets harder to make friends in adulthood. And you're right, having no social media hurts you with woman. If you have no social media you're too weird to date. A lot of these women demand a "normal" Facebook page to verify you.
Ain't it bizarre how Internet used to be by losers for losers & you'd see the stereotypes of smelly needs but now if you don't use those normie things on the Internet & document a whole 1 dimensional fabricated lifestyle online you're the weirdo creepy serial killer loser. Same box, different label.

Last edited:
Sorry but the brutal truth is its almost impossible to be good friends with people you met past adulthood. Think about it, how can you truly call yourselves friends when you barely know about the first 20 years of their life where most shit happens?

When people told me probably only people I will ever trust are my high school mates, i was like fuck that! Is that the best I can do?

Yet they are the only people I keep in touch with. But even that will not be forever as each ones gets married and has his own life/path.

Normies have this issue btw but at least they have families so they have other things to focus on.

After leaving HS I didn't have a social circle anymore. I had a few friends but didn't hang out with them much outside of school. I spent the last few years of HS depressed and didn't have any social media or a phone (autism + shit parents) to contact them outside of school anyway.

From 18-20 I was at home LDRing. I had one close friend I still hung out with in that time like once every 2-3 months. Then by chance I lucked into a social circle of some of my old friends from HS at that friends birthday party when he turned 21. Without that I'd probably be in the same situation as you. I've never met a girlfriend through the circle (JFL) but at least I have some friends to cope with my situation instead of LDRing like I did my first few years out of HS.

Without them I'd been in the same situation as you OP. It's honestly depressing asf seeing them with girlfriends and hooking up with other girls while no one pays any attention to you but at least I'm not doing nothing every weekend.

Last edited:
After leaving HS I didn't have a social circle anymore. I had a few friends but didn't hang out with them much outside of school. I spent the last few years of HS depressed and didn't have any social media or a phone (autism + shit parents) to contact them outside of school anyway.

From 18-20 I was at home LDRing. I had one close friend I still hung out with in that time like once every 2-3 months. Then by chance I lucked into a social circle of some of my old friends from HS at that friends birthday party when he turned 21. Without that I'd probably be in the same situation as you. I've never met a girlfriend through the circle (JFL) but at least I have some friends to cope with my situation instead of LDRing like I did my first few years out of HS.

Without them I'd been in the same situation as you OP. It's honestly depressing asf seeing them with girlfriends and hooking up with other girls while no one pays any attention to you but at least I'm not doing nothing every weekend.
Greycel :feelsseriously:

The social media pill is soul crushing
You are a worthless freak to normies and especially foids if u dont have social media

People have always been wierded out when i said i dont have them. My face is too ugly for me to post on shit like that i would rope seeing my face all over my instagram. Also i have no life except rotting

The social media pill is soul crushing
You are a worthless freak to normies and especially foids if u dont have social media

People have always been wierded out when i said i dont have them. My face is too ugly for me to post on shit like that i would rope seeing my face all over my instagram. Also i have no life except rotting
Jfl completely agreed with everything. Same for me.
But a good way to get around it is say u deleted it a year ago. It doesn’t sound as bad.

Jfl completely agreed with everything. Same for me.
But a good way to get around it is say u deleted it a year ago. It doesn’t sound as bad.
yeah true. u just gotta larp as someone who is not genuinely interested in it, instead of the truth which is that you dont have friends/are too ugly to post.

yeah true. u just gotta larp as someone who is not genuinely interested in it, instead of the truth which is that you dont have friends/are too ugly to post.
:feelsrope:

Same. Everybody I know has rejected me, hasn't replied, is already taken...it is over after graduation.

social circles aren’t worth a damn if you’re incel ngl. I’ve never seen a legit incel get a girlfriend because of social circling, only normies.

Could try faking your speech, though when I tried doing it, I still got pointless responses or nothing because, my actual speech starts leaking through, then people just get bored or think I'm estranged.
Ain't it bizarre how Internet used to be by losers for losers & you'd see the stereotypes of smelly needs but now if you don't use those normie things on the Internet & document a whole 1 dimensional fabricated lifestyle online you're the weirdo creepy serial killer loser. Same box, different label.
Honestly wish for the good old days of the internet to be back. Smartphones being produced on mass was a mistake, since that's when a lot of Normgroids started coming in, also the acceleration of every single person needing the internet.

Everything I like is getting normified and I vehemently despise it.

Last edited: