Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My biggest problem is no friends/social life.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I’m a low life good for nothing loser with zero social life. Even if I got all surgeries what good would it do if no women are around me? Why do I exist?

I don’t think I look horrible anymore since I looksmaxxed almost entirely, but I’m all alone, and I’m getting older.

Same, I don't even care that much about women. I just hate being at the bottom of the hierarchy. Are you a manlet too?

Get friends is way easier than a GF, social cirlcemaxx asap and you will see it

I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW!!! I AM FRIENDLESS WITH ZERO SOCIAL MEDIA.

IF YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW THEN LETS FUCKING HEAR IT BROCEL.
I am a manlet and relate to this on point

Problem is if they ask about a dating life
THIS TOO. People act as if a girl will just never want to know your dating history. They WILL. And what do I do?

Jfl, same at this point.
My only friend who tolerated me passively because he probably felt obliged to do so after our childhood in a shitty school was the last semblance of normalcy in my life - and I even lost that.
I unironically have mental problems now that would doom every relationship to fail even if I succeeded with fulfilling the demands for minimal looks in the current year, I have no attention span, no frustration tolerance and am easily annoyed/bored. I also hate talking to other people, unironically when you want something done you either do it yourself or shut your mouth while you let others do it for you, but when you pemantly come up with useless suggestions you are only annoyance.
I also doubt that I would be able to perform the demands of someone sexually, especially when she has a body counts in the dozens (like almost all women after leaving high school/college, jfl). Don't even know why people say it as an insult that people fear women like that, it's only natural, because it would be a completely asymmetric relationship in power balance. Furthermore, a relationship is nothing special for someone like that.
I have no subjects where I could talk with others, I have only interests that are deemed boring by most people and watch no TV/read no newspapers (half a decade ago was the last time I really consumed newspapers/anything on TV that wasn't a work of fiction or a documentary about Nazis/animals/criminality). As I once talked with an autistic girl who had the same interests (certain animals) like me even she said that I was too obsessed with them and that I should get a life that doesn't consist out of watching some movies/documentaries each night and then going to work. Jfl, a meme disease in women.
I also cannot talk about politics with most people, because I am not interested in modern politics and most of my ideologies were meme ideologies that most people either don't know or despise (between Libertarianism and Strasserism). I also play no video games and listen to film/military music most of the time, I also don't read books. It's over.

Last edited:

I don’t have many tips tbh, all the friends I have and had, they just started talking with me and after a while we became friends, I never looked up for friends.

But the people I know who didn’t have friends and get lots of friends, always were NTmaxxed. NTmaxx and you will be fine, start consuming normie content and you will probably get some friends
How do you social circle maxx after college though?
Idk, I’m in high school

I don’t have many tips tbh, all the friends I have and had, they just started talking with me and after a while we became friends, I never looked up for friends.

But the people I know who didn’t have friends and get lots of friends, always were NTmaxxed. NTmaxx and you will be fine, start consuming normie content and you will probably get some friends

Idk, I’m in high school
High school cel. Of fucking course. Tips on Making friends past HS and college is what I need. Also, diapercels like you should be banned. Fuck off dude, go do your homework.

High school cel. Of fucking course. Tips on Making friends past HS and college is what I need. Also, diapercels like you should be banned. Fuck off dude, go do your homework.
Diapercel?

Oh, of course, incels don't exist in HS :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
tfw nobody talking to me. See this would never happen if you were short
Being ugly is worse bro

I have the same problem. How do I get into a social circle where I can interact with women? Though I would probably butcher it if I could being the shycel that I am. Too many hurdles to cross

Diapercel?

Being ugly is worse bro
Nice straw-man. Never said incels aren’t in HS, but the fact that you’re still in HS and you have a social circle tells me we can’t be sure if it’s over for you. Stop wasting your precious youthful years here and do everything you can to ascend.

Diapercel?

You accurately say that it's over by that point. Jfl, with 15 I already knew that women hated me, with 17 I realised that this wasn't the result of changeable traits after losing weight/working out, one year later I discovered incels and lurked, in university I joined. When you know about this site, it's over for you anyways. No teenage chad would ever know about the word "incel" in another context than "synonym for nerd/freak/creep" - the thought that normalfags come here to laugh about us or to larp with us while fucking their GFs is ludicrous.

The men who watchdog us are cucks, simps, autists, bored boomers that have lost all contact to reality and even the women (despite fucking, which isn't a surprise because getting laid as a woman doesn't mean anything and is no achievement) who attack us are definetely not normal, autistic teenage foids, literal whores who sell their body either on the streets or in the Internet, radical feminists and other mentally broken femcel-tiers (angry because chad won't commit) - not even talking about literal pedophiles like Dr. Pizza or trannies/other individuals. Nobody who has any normal life knows about us. Normies occasionally use the word "incel", but only because of the meme, not because they have any knowledge about us.

And when you really go here to larp as one of us you must be sick in the head too.

Last edited:
Diapercel?

Nice straw-man. Never said incels aren’t in HS, but the fact that you’re still in HS and you have a social circle tells me we can’t be sure if it’s over for you. Stop wasting your precious youthful years here and do everything you can to ascend.
Pandemic bro, I can’t go out, I need to wait.

Even uglier and shorter guys than me have friend in HS, having friends in HS means nothing, it’s not this that will determinate If are going to ascend or not

Pandemic bro, I can’t go out, I need to wait.

Even uglier and shorter guys than me have friend in HS, having friends in HS means nothing, it’s not this that will determinate If are going to ascend or not
Social circle maxxing is the best way though. Don’t forget that. Online dating doesn’t work for sub7 men

Social circle maxxing is the best way though. Don’t forget that. Online dating doesn’t work for sub7 men
Social circlemaxxing only works for 5/10 men and above, it doesn’t work for sub5 men like me

Social circlemaxxing only works for 5/10 men and above, it doesn’t work for sub5 men like me
That’s shit. I’ve seen plenty of 4/10 men with decent non fat girls. It’s because of social circles

That’s shit. I’ve seen plenty of 4/10 men with decent non fat girls. It’s because of social circles
Cope, where I live only 5/10+ or thugmaxxers can get laid, other men just LDAR

THIS TOO. People act as if a girl will just never want to know your dating history. They WILL. And what do I do?
You're asking the wrong crowd.

Can relate, I'm a failure in every regard on top of being a grotesque sand nigger.

I have to disagree, if there's any girls in a male social circle they're either being fucked or orbited, you'll just become another simp.

I have to disagree, if there's any girls in a male social circle they're either being fucked or orbited, you'll just become another simp.
But I'm talking of groups without foids