Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my biggest problem with normies

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
a good chunk of the world population have low morals and sadistic tendencies.
this is why people care so much about online privacy and annonimity. is because no matter what you do or say people will always try to sabotage you and ruin you.
people try to ruin this website daily with ddos attacks. people ruin our reputation on jewtube, people try to pass laws against us. and we didn't even hurt anyone
it just gives you a perspective of how insane the world actually is, and how hard it is to live a normal life with so many crazy people walking around.
personally, ill never hurt another person unless i absolutely have to, but in todays world people are fucking with your life and try to pin shit on you all the time.

take highschool for example, how many kids were mass bullied or got ostracized for basically nothing? you can be the most insignificant person in the world and someone will try to sabotage you. it just amazes me