Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My bird just died today

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I don’t know why he did, he had everything he needed yet he still died. I cried uncontrollably remembering how i would wake up to his sound and caress him from time to time...I didn’t even really spend that much time with him yet I still feel like i’ve lose an actual family member :(. Life is so unfair, not only does it make me suffer by cursing me with my face but by also taking away my loved ones.

he is flying with ER now. it'll be okay <3

It's just a fucking bird fakecel.

anincelforlifelol said:
>claims that you need everything not just eye area to be attractive and whoever thinks otherwise is a retard
>also assumes that i’m a fakecel just by my eye area alone

Nice self-own.

anincelforlifelol said:

Wouldn’t be saying it’s just a dog if dog died

Octopusgun2 said:
>claims that you need everything not just eye area to be attractive and whoever thinks otherwise is a retard

Nice self-own.

No one with that type of eye area and hair/hairline is ugly. You're a fakecel. Go to Lookism, you goddamn narcissist.

RIP brother.

I had 2 birds once. One died and the other died a day later from being heartbroken. Even my pet bird had a mate.....

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NfT1XLD51zc[/video]

My condolences.

anincelforlifelol said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Nice self-own.
No one with that type of eye area and hair/hairline is ugly. You're a fakecel. Go to Lookism, you goddamn narcissist.
Narcissist? You’re the one talking about my appearance, not me. I have a recessed chin and a big nose + super long midface, hunter eyes don’t save my whole face.

I wonder if it would taste good fried.

Sorry to heart what had OP. I sometimes wish other organisms and species could live up to the life expectancy of a average human, that way life would be more fairer.

Your bird is a better place now and the pain of the birds coming to a meres end had easen up.

Chin up OP :).

RIP to your bird. I know how it feels to be attached to another being and have that being taken from you

I'm sorry brother. The loss of a pet always hurts deeply. RIP.

I'm sorry about your loss.

I'll be suicidal if my dog dies.

I'm glad that she isn't old.

Facade said:
I'll be suicidal if my dog dies.
Same here :(

OP I know what you mean, I had a cat when I was younger and everyday I came home from middle school he would always wait for me, watching me at the window or waiting at my bed. Everyday he would cuddle with me, he was my only true friend. In 8th or 9th grade he died and once I found out it made me cry all day long, and for the days to come afterwards as well i think. Noone has a life worse than an incels.

Bri8564 said:
Same here :(

I'm glad that my dog is in perfect health and not that old.She gives me so much validation and love

I'm so sorry man, RIP.

anincelforlifelol said:
Dude, have some empathy.
It's not "just a bird" it's a longtime friend and companion.