Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My blackout curtains are the best thing I've ever bought

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
It's so much easier to LDAR when your room is pitch black. Not only is it easier on your eyes, but you aren't reminded that you're a lazy loser wasting the day away. It's as if the outside world doesn't exist. It feels like night 24/7, which makes it easier to justify LDAR'ing. It's also easier to fall asleep at night. You'd think that the darker a room is, the less light you'd see. On the contrary, now every light from my electronics catches my attention, so I had to tape all those up.

I have mood lighting in my room. Pitch black is too depressing tbh.

I have mood lighting in my room. Pitch black is too depressing tbh.
I just open the curtain if I need light. I could do mood lighting too (as my light is controlled by a rolling wheel), but I don't want to increase the electric bill.

just have these at your windows theory

Dont go out. Live in a dark house. Order online. Good stuff ngl

I personally like the sun, I just need to get one of the blinders that go on windows so people can't look inside.

I have really thick curtains,so no light comes in.

I have aluminium foil on my bedroom windows. It's effective at keeping out the light.

blackout curtains and sound proofing would be optimal, I hate having to hear my neighbours

How did you hang them? Mine arrived yesterday and they are the exact length of my window so light can still get through on the very edges and I dont know what to hang them with