Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my blackpilled friend became a normie

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I used to have a friend that i met at school, he was red pilled when we met but he eventually took the blackpill.
we used to to to his house and talk about IT bullshit and discuss the blackpill.
FFW 2 years and he gets into university, I haven heard from him for a couple of weeks so i text him to ask if everything is ok, he then proceeds to tell me that he has made a new set of friends in uni and that he even has a gf now, and he doesnt want to talk to me anymore.

wtf should I do?

Nothing you can do, he is forever lost...

It’s over. Leave him behind. He abandoned you and thus was never a true friend.

He specifically said he doesn't want to talk to you?

he told me not to talk to him again because he doesnt need all my "negative" "bullshit"

What an asshole. His gf is to blame. You should stalk him on social media and when he gets dumped by his girlfriend make sure to shit on him HARD

This is why its impossible to keep friends when they get gfs

Does this so called friend mog you facially, OP? If yes, he was never your friend!

People convert, switch sides, change their minds. It happens all the time. Such conversions prove nothing except the fact that people are fickle.

Just forget about this dude. As soon as he started getting some pussy, he ditched you. He's a traitor.

Last edited:
imagine being friends with people that aren’t incels

he told me not to talk to him again because he doesnt need all my "negative" "bullshit"
When his life turns to shit then laugh at him as you tell him to fuck off!

As much I want to offer my condolences, you are a greycel and thus I have to be suspicious that this isn't an IT false flag

Fucking simp. Did no one ever teach him bros before hoes?

he then proceeds to tell me that he has made a new set of friends in uni and that he even has a gf now

he doesnt want to talk to me anymore.

wtf should I do?

JFL its over. Cut him off, he probably posts on IT after becoming a normgroid.

As much I want to offer my condolences, you are a greycel and thus I have to be suspicious that this isn't an IT false flag
i understand you not trusting me, i just dont have that much time to post/comment on everything.

wtf should I do?

In all the years I've tried reaching out to people I've drifted apart from, it's never once worked out. There are reasons we drift apart. If he couldn't stay in touch with you, then you were likely just a way to fill the time to him. Move on.

Don't let him come crawling back if his gf cucks him.

This should be lifefuel for you. Your friend managed to escape inceldom.

He's gonna get cucked eventually.

That's what happened to far friend.

What a faggot. Tragic that men can just turn away from the blackpill like that in a matter of a day.

Welcome back, brother, to the darkness in your soul. You may have left us but we have never left you

Sounds like he was never really blackpilled

Even if I were to get a girlfriend, I would still have the blackpill in my mind. That guy thinks all of it's bullshit because he managed to get a gf. One average or below guy getting a gf doesn't mean blackpill isn't legit. It's still over for most men in 2020.

Also brutal. I never got a social circle in college due to switching majors.

Sounds like he was never really blackpilled

let him go. he was never a truecel. fuck normies. if i got a gf i would still be incel-friendly. this guy is a traitor.

Blackpill and by extension the whitepill is universal truth and can’t be regurgitated once digested. Sounds like your friend wasn’t really blackpilled, he was just a depressed normie.

What an asshole. His gf is to blame. You should stalk him on social media and when he gets dumped by his girlfriend make sure to shit on him HARD
make sure to bring him here , so we an all shit on him VERY HARD .
let him go. he was never a truecel. fuck normies. if i got a gf i would still be incel-friendly. this guy is a traitor.
same tbh

Fuck that guy, he was never your friend.

I used to have a friend that i met at school, he was red pilled when we met but he eventually took the blackpill.
we used to to to his house and talk about IT bullshit and discuss the blackpill.
FFW 2 years and he gets into university, I haven heard from him for a couple of weeks so i text him to ask if everything is ok, he then proceeds to tell me that he has made a new set of friends in uni and that he even has a gf now, and he doesnt want to talk to me anymore.

wtf should I do?
Military grade suicidefuel.

People convert, switch sides, change their minds. It happens all the time. Such conversions prove nothing except the fact that people are fickle.

Just forget about this dude. As soon as he started getting some pussy, he ditched you. He's a traitor.
i men 90% of men would easily ditch their loser friend for a foid tbhtbh hes just doing what most of us would

most in here would be fucking sellouts and even pretend to be a feminist if it got them sex and affection from a foid

just being real

Everything comes to an end one day, friendships , the place you belong, life!
It is pointless to look back, unless you specifically look for suifuel.

If he "took" the blackpill, and then became a normalfag then he never "took" it in the first place.

wtf should I do?
Joined Jan 7, 2020

To quote you cuckolds, r/thathappened :soy:

wtf should I do?
RIP to your blackpilled friend, the normie has overtaken him. If he doesn't want to talk to you theres not much to do, he has been unblackpilled or more likely he was never really blackpilled in the first place. If he abandons you just like that he sounds like an asshole and its not gonna do much good to try and keep talking to him.

Also your profile pic is based, that movie is top notch film noir.

What a fucking dumb son of a bitch. i legit hope he and his family die from some sort of cancer(in Dr Mario)

After getting corrective surgery, ascend and steal his gf.

He is just afraid his social status would drop if he were to associate with you, so he just doesn't want you around lest he loses his gf and his "new" friends.

When he says he doesn't want your "negative" bullshit what he means is that he doesn't want to be an incel again.

did he specifically say he doesnt want to talk to you anymore?

Assuming all of this isn't a LARP, I suspect most blackpilled guys would act the same as your friend if any woman give them a chance. Maybe not ditch the blackpill entirely, but starting to doubt about it and return partially bluepilled? Guaranteed.
Anyway, the fact that he doesn't want to talk you anymore and dismissed the blackpilled entirely makes me think he wasn't all that blackpilled after all, most likely half red half black.

You didn't even rate him though. How much does he mog you?