Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My body is trash

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Holy fuck. Short stature, small dick, everything about me is diminutive. Ugly hair, ugly face. I can't even go to sleep because I'm so enraged about my condition. I will stay up studying until 6:00 am

oh sweet summer child it's almost as if maybe just maybe one simple shower would fix all your problems

ahd what about your body fat ? are you on gym ?

Holy fuck. Short stature, small dick, everything about me is diminutive. Ugly hair, ugly face. I can't even go to sleep because I'm so enraged about my condition. I will stay up studying until 6:00 am
If you study then GINGKO BILOBA MAXX br0!

I wish we could just enable cheat codes in this existence and boost every stat of ours. Also we can give ourselves a driver licence, so no man has to suffer anymore.

I wish we could just enable cheat codes in this existence and boost every stat of ours. Also we can give ourselves a driver licence, so no man has to suffer anymore.
What if there are real life cheat codes, but we just haven't discovered them yet?

What if there are real life cheat codes, but we just haven't discovered them yet?

I will discover them and then I will cheat enormously.

Sometimes I like to fantasize that the government monitors this site so that they can justify making the insurance companies cover cosmetic surgeries for incels and use the extreme depression and lack of social function the users on this site exhibit as proof of why it is absolutely needed.

Then ur body is good i like trash :feelstrash: :feelshaha:

If you’re below 175cm it never began.

Dickpill is just meme (my 11cm)

I feel the same way about my face and height. I wish I were a skinny prettyboy, but I've been cursed with masculine body of an ogre.

oh sweet summer child it's almost as if maybe just maybe one simple shower would fix all your problems
ITcels and anti-incels unironically believe this

155-160cm (while my parnter would be below 155 cm)

QONVIyz

I just don't like how tall people look. They are weird, lanky, look like huge bald spiders. Long legs creep me out.
long legs are suifuel for me, i have inseam of 5'10-11 guy while im only 5'7 and even future LL isnt possible with that shitty proportions, my torso is like 5'3-4 guy LOL i hope it will grow little later

long legs are suifuel for me, i have inseam of 5'10-11 guy while im only 5'7 and even future LL isnt possible with that shitty proportions, my torso is like 5'3-4 guy LOL i hope it will grow little later
eh, don't worry bro, you still have plenty of time to grow.

Have you tried just being yourself?

Hows your personality? :y'all:

i also hate having a slow metabolism

168cm

13,5cm
Your penis is good compared to mind (which is not saying much). and your height is ok compared to third world mexican hispanics. Not sure about your face,but from those two stats, you are volcel.

I am skinny as fuck and have a small frame, plus I am ethnic and 5'7. How over is it boyos?

I feel for you wizbro. Dicklets suffer in silence for life.

do people really believe the heightpill meme? im 185cm but 60kg weak lanklet, so just as undesirable as a 200kg obese man. height doesnt mean shit if you lack a fuckton in other areas.