Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My body pic. Is it over?

No offense but how big are your boobs

I'm the same minus gynecomastia and cryptorchidism. I don't have Klinefelters so I'm not infertile and I don't have an intellectual disability from it, but it doesn't matter because I had 2 brain injuries when I was a kid and no female will ever want to have a kid with me.

Bloho blames his "voracious appetite" for his inability to lose weight, but he's been low-ish body fat before, and I think the real reason is the extra fat does a decent job at hiding his rat face and outlandishly awful frame.
thats a bad frame? fuck I thought he looked wide as hell.

thats a bad frame? fuck I thought he looked wide as hell.
He's 5'6-5'8, takes pictures and footage from flattering angles, has decent back development, and carries a borderline obese body fat percentage. That's all smoke and mirrors from him. When you cut him down to respectable body fat and look at him from a more typical angle, he looks more like this:

Screenshot duckduckgocom 20200124 22 32 13

He's 5'6-5'8, takes pictures and footage from flattering angles, has decent back development, and carries a borderline obese body fat percentage. That's all smoke and mirrors from him. When you cut him down to respectable body fat and look at him from a more typical angle, he looks more like this:

View attachment 194072
I see, still looks average thus mogs me but way less wider than I thought.

I see, still looks average thus mogs me but way less wider than I thought.
More muscle is flattering on even the worst frames. If he wasn't lifting weights and taking steroids, he'd be a freak like OP.

It's all because of my mom who had me at 36. Women shouldn't procreate past 30.

Not sure why your mom would do that to you. She should take responsibility for your situation.

Finally someone I framemog

Do you actually have klinefelter's, as in diagnosed?

how old were you when you found out about klienfelter? and how did you find out?

My body looks about the same. Add to that asymmetrical face with fucked up eye area and bad skin. Is it over?
View attachment 194017
I'm confused. I have long legs and abnormally wide hips and pelvis like the guy in pic, but I have a lot of body hair and beard. I also don't have gyno. Is there such a thing as partial klinefeler?

Same here, but I'm a skinnyfat wristcel

Klinefelters are truecels deluxe for sure, my condolences bro. Over at conception or possibly even before that.

wish I had long legs tbh

I also have big hips

Yeah.

I was about 16 when i found out about it. It was during a biology lesson. I figured that i had it. I confirmed it at 18 with a test.
If they actually checked and you do have klinefelter gene then it's over.

Otherwise, usually any dude claiming to have klinefelters is usually just fat/out of shape.

By the way, this picture also reminds me of this. You clearly can see its Gynecomastia and the snake is a symbol for his penis. This is all a plan in order to emasculate and destroy men:

Baphomet.png
That shit is what the government and the UN is doing to everybody in the western world with this fake food nonsense everyone eats. They want to turn us all into androgynous queers and are pretty much running a worldwide biological deevolution scheme by forcing everyone to eat their fucked up non food.

I'm confused. I have long legs and abnormally wide hips and pelvis like the guy in pic, but I have a lot of body hair and beard. I also don't have gyno. Is there such a thing as partial klinefeler?
Yes. Klinefelter happens in a lot of ways. Some of them have normal test and are even fertile. I look kind of normal but have the wide hips too.
Klinefelter's is a bigger problem than doctors thinks. Only 25% are diagnosed by looks.

that's just brutal af bro, never began

It’s over when even trannies mog you.