Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Boyfriend Died

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8pypgauvD8[/video]

22159477_2002117653400829_6272804919833526272_n.jpg

Wow, she actually wasn't together with Chad. If he posted here, people would have called him incel. RIP :(

CopingGymcel said:

Wow, she actually wasn't together with Chad. If he posted here, people would have called him incel. RIP :(

Girls are into that feminine cute boy look, if he lost the glasses and grew his hair out he'd make a good trap.

jagged0 said:
Girls are into that feminine cute boy look, if he lost the glasses and grew his hair out he'd make a good trap.

Anyone who calls him incel is coping he has strong chin good jawline decent FWHR and other masculine traits, he has the perfect combination of feminine and masculine, he is a chadlite, possibly even a chad. He is at least a upper tier normie.

universallyabhorred said:
Anyone who calls him incel is coping he has strong chin good jawline decent FWHR and other masculine traits, he has the perfect combination of feminine and masculine, he is a chadlite, possibly even a chad. He is at least a upper tier normie.

lol, no. You clearly have no idea on how to rate guys. He is clearly below average in most female's eyes.

Who she was fucking on the side (what women actually want):

12356337_1689433088007589_415716493_n.jpg

Now that's a strong chin.

CopingGymcel said:

Beta bux looking mofo

universallyabhorred said:

Delirium.

He's not ugly, hes average.

This is actually pretty sad. Whats the point of this post?

using the someone's death for money and attention. Typical.

Females are vile creatures.

He kinda looks like a Harry Potter fan's wetdream

what the fuck
who the fuck uploads a video about their boyfriend being dead
it's literally setting up neon signs for "GIVE ME ATTENTION" and "I'M SINGLE NOW BOYS"
this is terrible, and horrendous

BedTundy said:
what the fuck
who the fuck uploads a video about their boyfriend being dead
it's literally setting up neon signs for "GIVE ME ATTENTION" and "I'M SINGLE NOW BOYS"
this is terrible, and horrendous

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVuQZFPeC1o[/video]

He was apart of the channel, so it makes sense having to explain why he is gone, now doesn't it?

CopingGymcel said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVuQZFPeC1o[/video]

He was apart of the channel, so it makes sense having to explain why he is gone, now doesn't it?

oh okay, my bad

CopingGymcel said:
lol, no. You clearly have no idea on how to rate guys. He is clearly below average in most female's eyes.

Who she was fucking on the side (what women actually want):

12356337_1689433088007589_415716493_n.jpg

Now that's a strong chin.

Behind every chad-lite is his woman cucking him with an even more Chad like normie.

She has like 100 guys on the line anyway so who cares?

"idk how many times I tried to film this video.. it FEELS SO WRONG" but I will still do it for views and that revenue money XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

JovanD said:
Monetized?

Yes XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I honestly don't have the energy to watch videos that long anymore. Can anyone tell me how he died?

Also lol at the video description:
"Follow me on instagram for more frequent updates:
https://www.instagram.com/erinnoelle_/"

outrageous

may Allah punish this vermin with full force

Can't see, but gonna guess ads are enabled?
If so, it's clear what she really cared about.

Weed said:
"idk how many times I tried to film this video.. it FEELS SO WRONG" but I will still do it for views and that revenue money XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Achievement unlocked: Betabux from the grave.

JovanD said:
Achievement unlocked: Betabux from the grave.

lol

I swear to Allah, peak of degeneracy

she didnt even cried

I’m so sad I didn’t get to cuck him with Chad in <1 year wah give me views

just lol monetized a video talking about the death of her bf who she claims she loves. Women are the embodiment of evil