Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brain is fried

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
i have an iq of 70-80 and my brain is shrinking from using this forum all day. My eyes are dry too. I have a low attention span I can't even finish a childrens book. I am losing my brainpower and feel its getting harder and harder to fight r/braincucks r/cucktears day after day, brothers.

nofap and regain those lose braincells.

True i have to try my hardest to put restrictions so i dont browse the bad stuff. Any tips to prevent me from touching myself ?

True i have to try my hardest to put restrictions so i dont browse the bad stuff. Any tips to prevent me from touching myself ?

only go to bed when you actually feel like sleeping. distract your mind from PMO with vidya(play games without lots of sexual content/images OFC) and anime(that arent too sexual). take a walk. go to the gym, etc etc.

only go to bed when you actually feel like sleeping. distract your mind from PMO with vidya(play games without lots of sexual content/images OFC) and anime(that arent too sexual). take a walk. go to the gym, etc etc.
Thats good advice. I should jog outside more, and put my phone away at night, only use it as an alarm clock.
Sometimes i cant sleep without fapping, is this normal?

BAN ME PERMANENTLY.:feelsrope:

I already had one for 6 months, coworkers and managers hate me even though i was quiet and worked well
change thEiR minds about you

I already had one for 6 months, coworkers and managers hate me even though i was quiet and worked well
what do they do that makes you think that?

what do they do that makes you think that?
well first two months things were going good. But after that we had a manager come in that came back from some break. This manager doesnt even help me when i have a legitimate question , and i felt at times coworkers talk behind my back. In month 3-5 this was happening but i was hesitant to tell managers
Then in month 6 i was put on all day shifts which made my back hurt and and the manager delayed my paychecks when i decided to leave after that. Its just a mess and I had a bunch of things leading up to my frustrations

well first two months things were going good. But after that we had a manager come in that came back from some break. This manager doesnt even help me when i have a legitimate question , and i felt at times coworkers talk behind my back. In month 3-5 this was happening but i was hesitant to tell managers
Then in month 6 i was put on all day shifts which made my back hurt and and the manager delayed my paychecks when i decided to leave after that. Its just a mess and I had a bunch of things leading up to my frustrations
I see, adjusting to bad managers is bullshit

mine too.
I am losing my brainpower and feel its getting harder and harder to fight r/braincucks r/cucktears day after day, brothers.
I don't get why you guys waste your energy on them

no, stay strong and stay woke

Thought you were in uni? How you even getting the work done kek

but in all seriousness it is hard af to pay attention in the lectures cause neetism hits hard

Thought you were in uni? How you even getting the work done kek

but in all seriousness it is hard af to pay attention in the lectures cause neetism hits hard
yea i used to work part time last autumn. Now I take 2 classes each day except weekends and come home quite early. No job now. So i have enough time to browse the flrum

3090728281_4309cf9203_b.jpg