Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My brain is so slow

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
After years of depression , my brain has rotted

There are studies that show that loneliness literally damages your brain https://www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/amp/loneliness-monotony-brain-shrink
Ye I already knew that from my own experience. It's been a year that I officially haven't been a part of a """friendship""" group and I have no motivation or energy to do anything ever. I have tho and never did when I did have "friends" cuz ive never had a real friend (notice how I always put the word friend in quotation marks). I feel like my cognitive abilities are aging backwards.

even before that my brain was slow

I can't think straight

mine is rotting due to the jewpills, but its ok since personality doesnt matter tbh only looks

The worst part is it's not even our fault

Can relate, it is only getting more and more slow.

There are studies that show that loneliness literally damages your brain https://www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/amp/loneliness-monotony-brain-shrink
And we're not "entitled" to friends, but everyone is "entitled" to have no empathy for us and just let us die in a hole because we're not good enough for them.
How can we call humanity "civilization" when we still act like animals? Humans are supposed to help each other and even sacrifice for the whole community.
Modern attitudes have killed all sense of responsibility for other people at a civic or even household level. Religions strived to stop this, modern Islam's more extreme forms punish communities for allowing homeless people to starve to the point they steal food, that's how it should be with friendlessness and joblessness as well.
But you can't make anyone like you, and you can't force someone to sacrifice for you, and on and on...

Ye I already knew that from my own experience. It's been a year that I officially haven't been a part of a """friendship""" group and I have no motivation or energy to do anything ever. I have tho and never did when I did have "friends" cuz ive never had a real friend (notice how I always put the word friend in quotation marks). I feel like my cognitive abilities are aging backwards.
I feel the same. I do have friends but we hardly do anything. It's usually to smoooke ganja