Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My brain logically know the blackpill is true, but emotionally pretends like it's not (it's coping hard)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
We are biologically wired to want family and have kids.
We all wish some woman who wasn't like the rest was there and didn't run after chads.
Some woman that is out there that will see us for the people we are on the inside.
Some woman out there who we can truly call our other half.

But reality keeps hitting us harder and harder, knowing that lookism fucked us harder than life itself.
Women are just animals and like any animal, they will never overcome their biological urges, except if she gets pumped and dumped and has low self esteem and just wants securty now.
But my brain can't emotionally cope with this, and just either goes numb, or pretends like somehow I will be different.

Accepting reality fully is hard and it is painful, but obviously learning about evolution is also depressing when you first learn about it.
You just have to expose yourself to blackpill science until your cope intuition dies out and replaced with what the data says about the real world.

Sometimes when i see a foid in distress, a part of me wants to help her but then I remember how horrible foids have always treated me and other ugly men. I guess its just natural instincts in us

Sometimes when i see a foid in distress, a part of me wants to help her but then I remember how horrible foids have always treated me and other ugly men. I guess its just natural instincts in us
How do foids react to your presence?

whiteknight simpery is a natural urge, that's why disney uses it all the time to appeal to their reptillian brains.

whiteknight simpery is a natural urge, that's why disney uses it all the time to appeal to their reptillian brains.

I feel nothing but contempt and hatred for women. I've forgotten my whiteknight insticts

Sometimes I want to Monkcope

If you really are 190cm, maybe theres hope with some 6ft+ foid, whos desperate for a man taller than her.

But...
I used to believe tall men could get all the women they wanted,
but now I'm starting to realize(based on outside observations and how many tallfags use this forum) that even tall women don't want tall men if the man is sub5

that coping while lowkey hoping is also a biological phenomenon, it's part of the blackpill process.

Hope exists because we HAVE to have something to look forward to, or else our brains won't find the ambition to mentally stimulate us to do everyday things and work/study. The problem is that hope without results breeds only despair.