Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother is a bluepilled, liberal fatcel!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
He is bluepilled, fat and left wing. I hate that shit, cant even have a discussion with him because he says I'm a Bad person teehee.
His fat and estrogen is probably making him like that. Better incel than cuck tbh.

beat him in minecraft

Let him be. You can't change people's minds on these things, you'll just make enemies.

reminder that being fat lowers your T levels
being fat is literally cucking yourself

gosh i can't even imagine the pain of sharing DNA with a soy cuck

How old is he? This new generation is so shitty, all of them are liberal pussy faggots.

My cousin only didn't end up like that because he's aggressive and high T by nature and because of my influence. But I've already seen he posting mild bluepilled/feminist shit online.

How old is he? This new generation is so shitty, all of them are liberal pussy faggots.

My cousin only didn't end up like that because he's aggressive and high T by nature and because of my influence. But I've already seen he posting mild bluepilled/feminist shit online.
20 he is older than me. Thank god that I wasnt brainwashed by liberal media and found this site

20 he is older than me. Thank god that I wasnt brainwashed by liberal media and found this site
My cousin is 18 now. Yeah, lucky you, just careful not to get a blackpill overdose.

My cousin is 18 now. Yeah, lucky you, just careful not to get a blackpill overdose.
I'm 18 too and most of the people my age are low t lgbtq faggots tbh. And I already have an blackpill overdose tbh

My bro is a blue-pilled, corporate betabux race-mixer and because he's older than me and has a successful career he doesn't value my opinion and we disagree on everything. He would be a fatcel if he didn't race-traitor. His wife is a disgusting landwhale black feminist, marxist with a government job who couldn't care less about her children. She only wanted children for the social status and to compete with her sisters. My bro does all the house work, makes the kids lunchs everyday. They all seem very unhappy to me most of the time.

I decided not to argue with him about politics because I already know he doesn't respect my opinion so it would only make us hate each other. He knows what I think from my FB posts during Brexit anyway. We get on pretty well currently so why jeopardise the only friend I have left?

My bro is a blue-pilled, corporate betabux race-mixer and because he's older than me and has a successful career he doesn't value my opinion and we disagree on everything. He would be a fatcel if he didn't race-traitor. His wife is a disgusting landwhale black feminist, marxist with a government job who couldn't care less about her children. She only wanted children for the social status and to compete with her sisters. My bro does all the house work, makes the kids lunchs everyday. They all seem very unhappy to me most of the time.

I decided not to argue with him about politics because I already know he doesn't respect my opinion so it would only make us hate each other. He knows what I think from my FB posts during Brexit anyway. We get on pretty well currently so why jeopardise the only friend I have left?
what a cuck. I feel sorry for you to be a relative of him

Have you just doxxed your brother. A fat black marxist lanewhale sounds awfully familiar, you sure its not Diane Abbott?

beat shit out of him bro

Mine, too. Except he seems more conservative.

He had a "girlfriend" once who used him for free transportation. She was 15 and he was 17/18. My guess is he'll meet some foid in his workplace and betabux for her.

Mine, too. Except he seems more conservative.

He had a "girlfriend" once who used him for free transportation. She was 15 and he was 17/18. My guess is he'll meet some foid in his workplace and betabux for her.
mine never had one

My cousins think that Kamala Harris is great and are into pot dispensaries, they also live in Seattle so yeah... We get different things from genetic recombination and they got the looks and libtard beliefs.

He is bluepilled, fat and left wing. I hate that shit, cant even have a discussion with him because he says I'm a Bad person teehee.
His fat and estrogen is probably making him like that. Better incel than cuck tbh.
same man, he is a typical soy who gets extra estrogen from his fat reserves and microwaved plastic lunches (high iq)

he tries to bait me politically and gets so angry if I leave my intentions up in the air even a little bit, i.e act a little impartial to the OMG EVIL NAAAZIIIIII viewpoint

hate how true the soy stereotype is

let me beat him bro i will make him normal