Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My brother is short and unattractive, but unlike y'all, he actually respects women, and guess what? He's still a sexless virgin! Take that, incels!"

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I generally don't condone replying to IT posts because they rarely have anything interesting to say and are usually just baiting, but this particular thread is honestly kekfuel because all he did was straight up destroy his own argument

his incel tier brother treats women with respect, doesn't blame anyone else for his problems, and isn't hateful like those misogynistic incels... and he's still a virgin with a shitty social life. how was this supposed to be proof of the bluepill? it is so laughable watching bluepilled fantasy contrast with blackpilled reality

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/in4otw/for_all_intents_and_purposes_my_brother_is_an/

Jfl they are black pulling themselves
full

Virgin but not incel #675945

That reddit poster is gigacoping hard.

So he doesn't hate people that treat him poorly? Is that a good thing?

The OP admitted the blackpill. She said that he is a virgin but doesn’t hate foids. But he still is a virgin. What happened? I thought personality mattered? Jfl foids are the most stupidest creatures and shouldn’t be able to talk. Honestly tho, I would rope if I was related to that disgusting creature

They expect you to take everything and not hate people who wronged you and if you do you are the bad guy. They are full of shit

They expect you to take everything and not hate people who wronged you and if you do you are the bad guy. They are full of shit
This was how the joker was created.

Is he winning, reddit?

These people are legit all autists. How can't they understand this supports our message?? Being nice or respectful to women won't help them like you if you're ugly and short lmao

JFL that subreddit is like a Circus. IT members are just a bunch of clowns

This was how the joker was created.
The lack of self awareness is on a new level. It’s basic human nature to want revenge. If someone wrongs you then you have every right to do it back. If society wrongs you then you have the right to wrong society

Have you seen that ugly bitch? No doubt in my mind any of her immediate family is an incel.
These people are legit all autists. How can't they understand this supports our message?? Being nice or respectful to women won't help them like you if you're ugly and short lmao
They're genetic trash.. being ugly and being non NT is a package.

Now, the point to all of this? My brother gets frustrated with not being a "normie" constantly. He gets angry, even. However, he doesn't hate anyone for treating him like a "subhuman" (and that happens a lot outside of our family and friends). He doesn't hate women for not having sex with him. He has accepted the hand he has been dealt and makes the most of his life otherwise. He WANTS to no longer be a virgin and he WANTS to have sex but he understands that it is unlikely to happen. He isn't a woman-hating asshole about it, however. He definitely isn't blackpilled. That is why I don't count him in the incel ranks.

It IS possible to be better and not be assholes. Too many incels just choose to be horrible people.
Just don't complain or hate wahmen for treating you like a subhuman, or you're a horrible inkel. :soy:

For all we know her brother could be posting here about how much of a slut and a cunt his sister is.

JFL at foids and normies thinking we behave like this irl.

Yes, you have to repect queenz even if they hate you. :soy:
She said that he is a virgin but doesn’t hate foids. But he still is a virgin. What happened? I thought personality mattered? Jfl foids are the most stupidest creatures and shouldn’t be able to talk.

For all we know her brother could be posting here about how much of a slut and a cunt his sister is.

JFL at foids and normies thinking we behave like this irl.

I wonder how many of these people actually know incels in real life. Are there incels terrorizing women in real life in the offices or is this a boogeyman they have concocted in their minds? I read another post from a woman on inceltears that was posted 4 days ago and she talked about how mentally tough it is for her to read our forums and watch our content. And thats the thing, they seek out these communities to laugh at and then complain, while we have 0 real life impact

they just want incels to be docile like his retarded brother

And thats the thing, they seek out these communities to laugh at and then complain, while we have 0 real life impact
They're scared because the blackpill is becoming common knowledge in real life.

Well his family and friends accepts his condition so he can’t relate to an actual incel he good for life and that’s good but like what is the moral of the story? They just try to shove anything in our faces bruv. Am I suppose to be mad at ya or you’re brother well I’m not? Incels accept the things they’re dealt and like we don’t get the acceptance he gets
I wonder how many of these people actually know incels in real life. Are there incels terrorizing women in real life in the offices or is this a boogeyman they have concocted in their minds? I read another post from a woman on inceltears that was posted 4 days ago and she talked about how mentally tough it is for her to read our forums and watch our content. And thats the thing, they seek out these communities to laugh at and then complain, while we have 0 real life impact

I guarantee if him and his brother swapped places midway through life he would rope after realizing how much harder life just got

Bluepillers: 58

inb4 coawh85 posts about this thread

That guy sacrificed his consciousness, his honor and dignity and received absolutely nothing in return. There's nothing to be found in the bluepill

If he's not an evil Incel and respects women why is he still a virgin?

Answer this IT.

What a senile fag

“He definitely isn’t blackpilled”

that’s the problem. Homie doesn’t know the truth

" he doesn't hate anyone for treating him like a "subhuman" (and that happens a lot outside of our family and friends) " cringe and cuck if true.
Hating people who mistreat you as an ugly man = hate speech I'm the eyes of soyciety

If he's not an evil Incel and respects women why is he still a virgin?

Answer this IT.
They won't.

The top comment was literally a bunch of bs claiming: "I know a disabled guy :soy: "

Unfortunately they never pick up on this kind of stuff. It's like they're cherry picking about what they're using on INCELTEAR in order to draw a picture.
They won't.

The top comment was literally a bunch of bs claiming: "I know a disabled guy :soy: "
I'd honestly like to get to know these guys. Prove me they exist or they don't exist.

His sister should fuck him tbh

His "brother" is probably him jfl

How do they know he doesn't hate women? I certainly wouldn't tell a female family member (especially one who would let me neetmax after the parents pass) that I hate foids.

They can't possibly make the connection feeling jaded at society for its bullying, mistreatment, and superficialty.

She lists it as a plus he doesn't hate people that treat him like a subhuman. How is that a positive?

Why aren't such people deserving of hatred towards them? People are entitled to their feelings and nobody has to just "roll over and accept it and treat the poor evil normies nicely."

I will always harbor hatred for bullies abd superficial people. If any normies/women are reading this if you don't like then stop being bullies, stop fucking bullies, stop associating with bullies, and stop being superficial trash.

It's telling that all these people are so mad at us having smaller amounts of empathy and hatred for people who, in her own words, treat as a "subhuman."

They have soy isntead of blood

Its different for us bcos unlike him, we are forced to participate in normie society, do the same shit as normies, HELD to the same standards as normies, that is where we unhappy abt it.

"I hate victims who respect their oppressors"
-Jean-Paul Sartre