Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my buddy ascended with murderer

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
A Incel buddy of found a obese gal on a Christian singles website...

Dude takes care of his old mom. Has a nice house and bought it by mowing a lot of yards! And living cheap...

I known this dude for many decades. 3+! 30 plus years. No gf for the whole time. Now i don't know if the killer was his first, but i know it was his last.

Internet girlfriends do not count! (Especially sea ones!) I guess that "relationship" is ded from covid restrictions? He never mentions her anymore....

Anyway, i was happy and sad for dude. Happy he found someone, sad i lost a friend...

(I thought she would try to fuck him out of his house and land...)

She and her bastard girl (7-9yo) moved in to his house...

I met her. He brought her ovER to visit me. She seemed ok. Her daughter SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF MY CHICKENS and left the coop gate open like an idiot... Also scared my cats...

Yeah she was really fat. Not completely hideous but not a Becky. Definitely a landwhale.

Her energetic kid drove my buddy crazy but he felt like a dad for the first time in his life so he put up with it.

But the gf seemed to get lazier? Or for some reason he started to want her gone. So he moved her out, back to her moms place in the city.

My guess is the years of solitude made a close relationship really difficult for him. No space to relax and all that...

They stayed friends but drifted apart.

Soon total silence.

One of her elder daughters called to see if she left anything at his house. He said, no and why...

She told him...

His ex gf KILLED HER MOM, AND HER YOUNG DAUGHTER with a kitchen knife and then tried ti burn the house down! And got caught by a relative climbing out of a smoking basement window covered with blood.

When questioned by the cops she said...

"The devil made her do it!"
(Yep, that's her excuse...)

Now shes in crazy-prison.

Yup.

My buddy feels bad about the shituation. He misses the kid. He's glad she didn't kill him and his mom!

Let this be a lesson unto you!

Mogs me. I would fuck a murderer as long as she doesn't want to kill me.

NSFW

Dude takes care of his old mom. Has a nice house and bought it by mowing a lot of yards! And living cheap...

I known this dude for many decades. 3+! 30 plus years. No gf for the whole time. Now i don't know if the killer was his first, but i know it was his last.

Internet girlfriends do not count! (Especially sea ones!) I guess that "relationship" is ded from covid restrictions? He never mentions her anymore....

Anyway, i was happy and sad for dude. Happy he found someone, sad i lost a friend...

I met her. He brought her ovER to visit me. She seemed ok. Her daughter SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF MY CHICKENS and left the coop gate open like an idiot... Also scared my cats...

Yeah she was really fat. Not completely hideous but not a Becky. Definitely a landwhale.

Her energetic kid drove my buddy crazy but he felt like a dad for the first time in his life so he put up with it.

But the gf seemed to get lazier? Or for some reason he started to want her gone. So he moved her out, back to her moms place in the city.

My guess is the years of solitude made a close relationship really difficult for him. No space to relax and all that...

Soon total silence.

One of her elder daughters called to see if she left anything at his house. He said, no and why...

She told him...

His ex gf KILLED HER MOM, AND HER YOUNG DAUGHTER with a kitchen knife and then tried ti burn the house down! And got caught by a relative climbing out of a smoking basement window covered with blood.

Yup.

My buddy feels bad about the shituation. He misses the kid. He's glad she didn't kill him and his mom!

Funny story

That doesn't surprise me much, a lot of my incel-ish friends ascended with mentally fucked-up women, one of those girls had BPD, and one of my incel pals is currently ascending with a girl from his job, she isn't a landwhale but she's almost there, she had only one date with him and is already clinging to him like a tick with Lyme's Disease.

That doesn't surprise me much, a lot of my incel-ish friends ascended with mentally fucked-up women, one of those girls had BPD, and one of my incel pals is currently ascending with a girl from his job, she isn't a landwhale but she's almost there, she had only one date with him and is already clinging to him like a tick with Lyme's Disease.
This killy bitch didn't seem that clingy. She seemed mostly smug... Ofc that was when she was wanted by dude.

I guess it took her a few months of post Incel rejection to flip out.

Just imagine: being rejected by an Incel!

Cucks will call him a volcel

Cucks will call him a volcel
He never told me "why" he rejected her. Just that she seemed "too needy." Lol.

they were dating at least a year before she moved in...
Strange how the "neediness" thing cits both ways. Maybe she saw him as a betabuxx and as a poorcel he knew her to be a tick!

Soon total silence.

She told him...

Yup.

The devil didn't make hER do shit, she CHOse to do it.
Whores always find ways to remove all responsibility for themselves, even if it was clearly their own fault.

Fucking wild. What a sad story.

Fucking wild. What a sad story.
Yeah. But dude just bounced back like it was nothing! Very of positive bluepilled of dood... Shit still freaks me out all these years later!

I think less than 6 months. More that 2 for sure.
He lives far away now... So idk
brutal tbh. this is why I think "ascending" is almost just as bad as being an incel. if you're barley making it

Batshit insane lazy landwhale with a kid- daily reminder that this is how your only options to "ascend" (or rather descend, down into the abyss lol) look like in general once you pass 25 as incel. JFL :lul:

It's better to be volcel at that point. Good thing that at least dude avoided getting murdered by her I guess.

brutal tbh. this is why I think "ascending" is almost just as bad as being an incel. if you're barley making it
agreed. true Ascension would mean have reicarnate as a young rich or at least middle class Chad anything else is meme. basically Ascension won't ever exist

agreed. true Ascension would mean have reicarnate as a young rich or at least middle class Chad anything else is meme. basically Ascension won't ever exist
Tbh a normalfag/high tier normalfag life is still cucked, so I can agree to this. Middle class/ uppermiddle class chadlite + can have a good life. Anything else involves putting females on a pedestal, and other cucked traits.

The personification of a cuck is watching and desiring but not ever being able to get it. This is one part of the sub 7 meme that I can actually agree with. A 7/10 + PSL won't take very long to get a gf, barley any watching and desiring involved

Last edited:
Typical foid blames a man for her actions.

Usually it's a farmer that kills the pig, not the other way around lol.

YTA yikes lots to unpack here first of all everyone deserves a second chance, then this happened BEFORE he met her right? It's all in the past, it's time for him to grow up. He shouldnt let his emotions take over and fuck up this relationship over a small insecurity, might be worth it to consider getting some therapy. I feel sorry for his girlfriend, she deserves so much better.
Mogs me. I would fuck a murderer as long as she doesn't want to kill me.

NSFW
volcel if you wouldnt let her cut off your finger for a promise of sex

Last edited:
“the devil made me do it!”
a lazy persons way of trying to come off as crazy

Batshit insane lazy landwhale with a kid- daily reminder that this is how your only options to "ascend" (or rather descend, down into the abyss lol) look like in general once you pass 25 as incel. JFL :lul:

It's better to be volcel at that point. Good thing that at least dude avoided getting murdered by her I guess.
I think he was in his late 30s.

Typical foid blames a man for her actions.
I guess SATAN is a man...lol.
YTA yikes lots to unpack here first of all everyone deserves a second chance, then this happened BEFORE he met her right? It's all in the past, it's time for him to grow up. He shouldnt let his emotions take over and fuck up this relationship over a small insecurity, might be worth it to consider getting some therapy. I feel sorry for his girlfriend, she deserves so much better.

volcel if you wouldnt let her cut off your finger for a promise of sex
No bro. He moved her back to her moms house - he kicked her out of his house, in a passive aggressive low-key polite kind of way...

THEN, a few months later she kills her mom and one of her daughters.

Avoid cluster b landwhale theory