Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My calling in life is to preach anti-degeneracy to the masses.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
But what is keeping me from having a platform is my face.

I don't want to start a youtube channel unless I'm a 9.95/10. My sub-par face is keeping me from self-actualization in so many ways, it's just absurd to think about.

With my current face, it'll be more of a (in the eyes of normies) "well just lol obviously he's going to preach against club-going, he could never set a foot in one with that face ayyyyyyy niqquh."

If I looked like Miro or early 1950s Brando and had the same beliefs as I do now, I'd have that behavior-looks mismatch thing going on (being the apex of a sex symbol and preaching against sex?), and you already know how much power you then wield.

I'd be able to create a podcast channel on youtube or whatever and speak about how disgusting and obscenely immoral sex is and I'd engender a following of "former sluts gone pure" + "MGTOWers who found the light (that they didn't know existed)" and who knows, I could help bring about a neo-Victorian age.

With this current face, I can't do anything.

A lot of YouTubers never show their face.

NEETsupreme said:
A lot of YouTubers never show their face.

Cope.

Can't do it without a F A C E.

I also need to get out on the streets and preach.

Imagine looking like a turbo sex symbol (Brando in a Street Car Named Desire, only taller, say 6'3") and going to some nightlife venue filled with normies. You turbo-mog everyone in your vicinity and just have this commanding presence about you. You're a movie star, they're plebs, and you have a message to deliver that is completely incongruent with the way that you look.

They'll want to hear you.
They'll be persuaded.
My goal is not to win over followers, only to deliver a persuasive message and then leave.

Dude most MGTOW channels never show their face, they have a lot of reach these days. Sandman has over 90k subs. You can preach against degeneracy you just have to find the most effective way for YOU to do it. Obviously you will never be a male model so just abandon that idea and look at other successful examples.

Boring and fake. You'd be a dime a dozen. Better make a channel where you show your face and honestly talk about how your ugliness affects you and how your ugliness and your loneliness, how you being an incel resulted in you developing all kinds of mental issues such as wanting to preach a kind of gnostic anti-sex message, because you feel you misery would be more bearable if others were miserable, too. That would be something new. Shockingly open and honest, not some fake ass shit about a coping incel who hides his misery behind some ideological bullshit. 

It's like in that Houellebecq novel where he describes his alter ego as a racist that is full of hate for niggers and coal burning sluts who just want the BBC and everything, but instead of hiding that behind some pseudo-philosophical BS, he honestly describes how his alter ego is depresed about the size of his cock and tries to gymcel his way out of inceldom. Brutal honesty! We need more brutal, painful honesty - not more people pretending to be gnostic priests.

Red Shambhala said:
Boring and fake. You'd be a dime a dozen. Better make a channel where you show your face and honestly talk about how your ugliness affects you and how your ugliness and your loneliness, how you being an incel resulted in you developing all kinds of mental issues such as wanting to preach a kind of gnostic anti-sex message, because you feel you misery would be more bearable if others were miserable, too. That would be something new. Shockingly open and honest, not some fake ass shit about a coping incel who hides his misery behind some ideological bullshit. 

It's like in that Houellebecq novel where he describes his alter ego as a racist that is full of hate for niggers and coal burning sluts who just want the BBC and everything, but instead of hiding that behind some pseudo-philosophical BS, he honestly describes how his alter ego is depresed about the size of his cock and tries to gymcel his way out of inceldom. Brutal honesty! We need more brutal, painful honesty - not more people pretending to be gnostic priests.

I actually have the potential to ascend though.

Here's proof that I'm only a short distance away from becoming a 10.0/10:

[img=606x327]https://s1.postimg.org/1qwydmr4e7/eree.jpg[/img]

[img=614x144]https://s1.postimg.org/81f6xcgqan/cl2.jpg[/img]

[img=614x199]https://s1.postimg.org/323foabbin/h6h6.jpg[/img]

nazar.gif