Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My car got it's tires slashed, scratched and burned by some other dudes girlfriend.

Rufle

Rufle

Recruit
★★
I wanted to be the good guy and I lended my BM to my cousin so that he could use it for the week because his car was at the mechanic.

3 days go by and he returned the car early... He said he didn't need it anymore...
Yesterday my car got scratched up by keys, 3 out of 4 tires where punctured and the back window was broken and the seats where burned!!!!!!!

Called the police... The condo camera saw a girl doing all that...
Turns out it was one of my cousins ex's... I wanted to press charges but the police where dismissive. They said they will call me back when they know more...
I am pissed off and on top of that my cousin wants me to take it easy on her for some reason...

Sorry for the incomplete story but I needed to get it out...

Turns out it was one of my cousins ex's... I wanted to press charges but the police where dismissive. They said they will call me back when they know more...
Get a lawyer

I wanted to be the good guy and I lended my BM to my cousin so that he could use it for the week because his car was at the mechanic.

3 days go by and he returned the car early... He said he didn't need it anymore...
Yesterday my car got scratched up by keys, 3 out of 4 tires where punctured and the back window was broken and the seats where burned!!!!!!!

I am pissed off and on top of that my cousin wants me to take it easy on her for some reason...

Dude fuck ur cousin, he caused this shitty foid to break your car. Either get him to pay the damages or press charges on the hole. Don’t cuck out here

Don't get cucked. Your cousin or the foid pays.

No mercy like they show us incels.

You need to press charges. Get a lawyer involved. These idiot, simp beat cops don't get to decide whether this goes further or not.

Never do this again.

Tell him to pay you or fuck off.

I am trying to be a gentlman to gentlmen... But it back fired...
And truth be told he helped me out several times in the past...
But she is not getting away... I know what she looks like...

Do something else. Something more harsh tbh

Get a lawyer and sue the bitch. Easy case. If it somehow doesn't go through or you lose (female privilege), don't go easy on the bitch.

Sue her, foids need to be held accountable when the break property.

Dis she know it was your car

No good deed goes unpunished as an incel.

The foid needs to learn her place, sue the shit out of her, or at least try to get the police to push charges so she ends up with a felony for life.

Press charges, because fuck that stupid bitch. Also tell your cousin to fuck off with that shit and pay for the car.

They only dismissed it because a foid did it. Show both you and your cousin who's boss

Foids are demons.

Make him pay or shoot them both

"Police were dismissive" Ask them who the fuck is paying for you car

Demand sex and repayment for damages

Press charges, and get a lawyer immediately. Make her fucking pay

You need to press charges. Get a lawyer involved. These idiot, simp beat cops don't get to decide whether this goes further or not.

Turn the other cheek bro!

I mean...

SPREAD THE OTHER CHEEK!

Christ insanity 800x445

Pretty easy solution, he either pays, or she pays with jail time, but someone pays

I'll rape your tire's hole in the ass (by your tire I mean your mother)

Press charges and sue her

what was the aftermath OP? did you press charges? should be an easy case

what was the aftermath OP? did you press charges? should be an easy case
Send a law suit with my lawyer, she wanted to settle out of court. I send she the expenses for the damages. I included $3k charge for psychological trauma.
She has one month to pay the full amount or we will go to court. I don't think she has the money to pay, so she will have to serve time.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Incel trait: paying for the crimes of a sex haver.

Press charges for sure, but honestly sounds like it's not even worth suing over. Car damage is likely in the realm of small claim's court so no lawyer needed. And even doing it via a lawyer probably won't justify the cost of paying them. Plus if the foid has no property winning a judgment is only a principle victory since you still won't see a dime.

Last edited:
Send a law suit with my lawyer, she wanted to settle out of court. I send she the expenses for the damages. I included $3k charge for psychological trauma.
She has one month to pay the full amount or we will go to court. I don't think she has the money to pay, so she will have to serve time.
keep me updated. hope the bitch ends up serving time, biggest lifefuel ever posted on this site if that happens

Just get a lawyer
Eh, civil remedies do not include jail time. If she can't pay you, you are outta luck.

Did she think it was his car or what, what's the deal here & good job lawyering up.

Your cousin telling you to drop the suit?

Just get a lawyer

Eh, civil remedies do not include jail time. If she can't pay you, you are outta luck.
She had to break into private property and bypass the security guards to do this. Plus she did some damage to the property too.
She could get some get jail time.

I’d be fuming. Tell your faggot cousin to help you out or at least give you some cash

No good deed goes unpunished.

Incel trait: paying for the crimes of a sex haver.

Press charges for sure, but honestly sounds like it's not even worth suing over. Car damage is likely in the realm of small claim's court so no lawyer needed. And even doing it via a lawyer probably won't justify the cost of paying them. Plus if the foid has no property winning a judgment is only a principle victory since you still won't see a dime.
All of this. Going through the trouble for just a judgment is almost a waste of time.
Perhaps talk with the apartment owners to see if they will want to pursue her for the damages to the property.

All of this. Going through the trouble for just a judgment is almost a waste of time.
Perhaps talk with the apartment owners to see if they will want to pursue her for the damages to the property.
Foid will just ruin her credit to avoid paying even if something happened. She doesn't need it because she can always move in with one of her orbiters if she needed housing that badly. And not even have to fuck them.

Then she'll just marry a betabux and all her money worries go away.

Foid. Can't Lose.

Also notice how society doesn't really criticize women that do things like this. It's like they're outright admitting it's justified because of evil men.

Yet if a man wrote slut on her door he'd be hanged on the spot.

She had to break into private property and bypass the security guards to do this. Plus she did some damage to the property too.
She could get some get jail time.
Yes, but that can only occur as the result of criminal action, which the state has to initiate.

You seem to be under the impression that initiating a civil action can result in her imprisonment, which is not the case. If she can't afford to pay you back, you are out of luck.

Someone has to pay you, either the bitch or your cousin

Yes, but that can only occur as the result of criminal action, which the state has to initiate.

You seem to be under the impression that initiating a civil action can result in her imprisonment, which is not the case. If she can't afford to pay you back, you are out of luck.
Damaging property can be punished with a prison sentence of up to 2 years in my area. The Local Court can make that sentence.
I am not sure if that applies in other areas too. The condo management and I went in to a joint suet ageist her.

Plus even if she does not pay we will send some of her dues to a collections agency even if gets time for it.
I will teach her to be respectful of others one way or the other.

Damaging property can be punished with a prison sentence of up to 2 years in my area. The Local Court can make that sentence.
I am not sure if that applies in other areas too. The condo management and I went in to a joint suet ageist her.

Plus even if she does not pay we will send some of her dues to a collections agency even if gets time for it.
I will teach her to be respectful of others one way or the other.
As I said, I'm just distinguishing between civil and criminal lawsuits.

Fuck that bitch physically and financially

You also have a BMW? fellow man of culture