Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My case for why rape is an overblown crime. A response to IT

N

NormScum

Banned
-
This is in response to the thread posted on r/IncelTear trying to "debunk" a thread on this forum about rape being an overblown crime

Please IT, give me SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that rape is "so awful" like you say. It doesn't exist.

Sure, you can try to claim rape victims have trauma. Okay, so? You know people can exaggerate how bad something is right? I don't trust foids already, why the fuck should I trust their opinion on rape? I can only go by the evidence and how I imagine it to be, since a foid's testimony is pretty much useless. And besides, how awful can rape really be? If an ugly 0/10 landwhale held me down and fucked me, sure it would be gross, but I would be scarred and traumatized for life? Jfl come on. :feelskek:

And no, anal rape =\= vaginal rape. Don't be stupid IT. I'm not denying anal rape is painful, especially when no lube is used. Of course it is. But can you provide a source that shows that sex when the vagina is not wet is as painful as you say it is? And no, moderate discomfort doesn't count. :feelsseriously: when foids experience dryness during sex it does not "severely traumatize them". It's just mildly uncomfortable. also, this doesn't take into account the fact that during many rapes the bitch is wet anyway

It's weird though, many women enjoy BDSM type sex with Chad but as soon as an incel does it to her except for real then she gets "traumatized". LOL

You guys probably think rape when the woman is passed out is fucking terrible as well, lmao she won't even know it happened

Last edited:
they have no evidence

they'll call us "evil" "bad personality" "this is why you inkel"

You guys probably think rape when the woman is passed out is fucking terrible as well, lmao she won't even know it happened

they have no evidence

they'll call us "evil" "bad personality" "this is why you inkel"
Yup. They just don't want to admit we're right about the blackpill and whether sex being "rape" is entirely based on looks :feelskek:

"""rape""" = having sex with a sub6 or sub7 male :feelskek:

Western rape is a huge joke already, entitled whores who think they have ptsd from getting drunk and stupidly sucking some normies dick they regretted. go to the real regions of the world like the middle east and latin america where the true rape is seen and where the women actually risk being killed. jfl at western whores calling themselves 'rape survivors' after being fucked at some party by a guy they knew

Logically it’s simply your bad looks which cause them trauma, nothing to do with the act.