Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My Chad boyfriend is cheating on me with a lot of women and I'm pregnant with his child

I guess her Personality Detector 5000 was defective.

giphy.gif

Sorry, sweaty, you're not entitled to a non-cheating boyfriend.

"He wasn’t my first boyfriend but he was the one who made me feel special and loved and everything WET"

whores will be whores.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And if we gave her our # we'd be on the 6 o clock news apologizing via press coconference.

Not much to say here besides welcome to :feelsclown:

Now ugly men will have to pay for chad's spawn with their taxes.

"We have been dating exclusively for 6 years" JFL 6 years of fucking other whores on the side as well as her :feelskek:
Now ugly men will have to pay for chad's spawn with their taxes.
so enraging

Incel tears won’t touch this and the fact that this woman isn’t entitled to a non cheating bf :feelskek:

I actually ran across a foid like this when chadfishing years ago lmao

What do you think our the chances that Chad's going to stick around here?

Pisses me off that men like this can get dozens of foids, yet I can't get one. Also, fuck that hoe for being a hypergamous slut. If she looksmatched he wouldn't be off banging dozens of women every night.

he just casually walked up to me and gave me his number. I thought it was weird at first but I decided what the heck and I texted him.

Brutal. Chad can do the most low-effort shit and still pull girls. JFL at randomly giving giving your number to a total stranger as a non-Chad. She would probably hand it to the police so that they can identify you and charge you with sexual assault

Personality theory strikes again.

At least she won't be happy :feelskek:

That was brootal ngl.

You get what you deserve, that's a lifefuel man