Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My chad brother gets all the attention from family members

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
He steals the spotlight, but NOT because he has a great personality, but because of his face. Their eyes continuously go to his. They keep asking him questions and not me. JFL at knowing the black pill and witnessing it first hand. I hate this world.

Brutal ngl

I was going to do that first post hymen quote but then saw how serious this thread is.

Thank god i don't have a brother that mogs me

Brutal. My cousin is similar but different. He is a lazy fat fucker but my family pampers him and act likes hes a champ to keep him coping.
This made him so arrogant that he keeps telling lies like having foursomes and shit.

My step brother is way taller than me though and of course gf mogs me into space so I avoid all family meetings.

Yeah my brother literally moved to the other side of the world just so he could simp for his now wife, I could literally spend 1000 hours doing something but my (retarded) dad will still respect my brothers opinion more than mine, even if he fucks up. At this point I honestly think my dad is trolling me because I'm not a bluepilled soyboy like him and all my other brothers are, whatever it is, he respects the guy who abandoned his family for a foid more than me.

My step brother is way taller than me though and of course gf mogs me into space so I avoid all family meetings.
Download 1

They say looks don't matter but then act like looks do matter

They say looks don't matter but then act like looks do matter
Yup. And there is no point in bringing it up because they will just say “ he is more confident and out going” and all the other BS. Fuck this world. No point.

How tf can you be an incel and have a Chad brother?!?

Brutal tbh and I know this from experience also, family mogs me so brutally and unknown people in everyday life, pretty hard to cope ngl