Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Chad brother stole my personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
He likes the exact same music, dresses the exact same way, uses the exact same slang

He left his computer open and I'm reading his Instagram DM's, its what you would expect from a Chad and his friends

Him talking about getting nudes, hooking up, shit like that

When I talked about my music to my "friends" its "weird", but he talks about it and he has girls thanking him for putting them on

He is 2 inches taller, 2 years younger. He is basically the better version of me. Stronger jaw, sharper eyes, curlier hair

While I was in the mental hospital he was fucking girls

having a younger brother that mogs you is the most brutal thing ever.

depression and ugliness stole my personality

So he's only 14 and already fucking Stacy? That's absolutely brutal

brutally mogged by your younger brother

the brotherpill is insane. thank god I'm an only child

My younger brother is a future currycel

Brutal comparison. Life isn't fair :feelsrope:

Brutal having a chad brother. When I was 14 I played Xbox all day

Your taste in music sounds weird, creepy.. don't get music.

Your brother's taste in music is edgy, artistic, 'gets it'.

He likes the exact same music, dresses the exact same way, uses the exact same slang

He left his computer open and I'm reading his Instagram DM's, its what you would expect from a Chad and his friends

Him talking about getting nudes, hooking up, shit like that

When I talked about my music to my "friends" its "weird", but he talks about it and he has girls thanking him for putting them on

He is 2 inches taller, 2 years younger. He is basically the better version of me. Stronger jaw, sharper eyes, curlier hair

While I was in the mental hospital he was fucking girls
Ropefuel post ngl ded srs

IT'S YOUR PERSONALITY BRO
A8c

Foids blame you for hating your brother

Nightmarish. I wouldn't even have a RL friend better looking than me.

Dude we have like the same situation down to the ages. I got a 14 year old brother who looks like the new and improved 2.0 model of me. He’s 2 inches taller than me, chad jaw, prettyboymaxxed, and constantly slaying. He’s giga blackpilled and told me he thinks females are “inconveniently sentient fleshlights”. He is basically me in a slayer body. Suifuel hearing about his constant success but he’s a good brother to me at least. He defends me basically no matter what and just chills with me and watches me play vidya a lot. He brought a foid over once and she saw me and asked if I was his brother. He said yes and she started laughing. He just told her to shut the fuck up. Lifefuel tbh. She didnt care and still made out with him anyways jfl

Dude we have like the same situation down to the ages. I got a 14 year old brother who looks like the new and improved 2.0 model of me. He’s 2 inches taller than me, chad jaw, prettyboymaxxed, and constantly slaying. He’s giga blackpilled and told me he thinks females are “inconveniently sentient fleshlights”. He is basically me in a slayer body. Suifuel hearing about his constant success but he’s a good brother to me at least. He defends me basically no matter what and just chills with me and watches me play vidya a lot. He brought a foid over once and she saw me and asked if I was his brother. He said yes and she started laughing. He just told her to shut the fuck up. Lifefuel tbh. She didnt care and still made out with him anyways jfl

Steal his face

atleast you have a cool brother
cant believe you are 16,you sound older

get back at him by stealing his looks :feelskek:

atleast you have a cool brother
cant believe you are 16,you sound older
Yeah its been a great help to me online. As a kid while all my peers got harassed in vidya lobbies for being squeakers while I had the luxury of not having to try to deepen my voice which was nice tbh

Yeah its been a great help to me online. As a kid while all my peers got harassed in vidya lobbies for being squeakers while I had the luxury of not having to try to deepen my voice which was nice tbh
no i mean the way you write your posts
I havent actually heard your voice