Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Chad cousin: "Being single sucks man"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Haven't talked to him in a while. He decided to message me as I was playing vidya as I always do. Kind of shocked me so I decided to talk to him. I shouldn't have done it. It was just him doing a 20 minute rant of how being single sucks with him literally saying, "Being single sucks man."

Mind you he is a Chad. Probably not Giga-tier but a Chad nonetheless. He has had sex with multiple women starting in his teens and has had multiple years' relationships with females off/on. He even mentioned in his rant how he had sex with "like 2 bitches" in the past couple of weeks but he doesn't "care" about them so it doesn't matter. It was just a fuck for his dick.

Near the end of the conversation he tries to throw me a bone and said stupid shit like, "But fuck women bro. We should hang out! Just guys"
As if he actually fucking cares. He just doesn't have a woman to pamper his every fucking need and sexual desire which is why he is down in the dumps right now. He wants to feel loved and special. He wants to feel like someone cares.

WELL GUESS WHAT!! I'VE GONE 30+ YEARS OF BEING SINGLE YOU MOTHERFUCKER AND IT WASN'T BY CHOICE!! GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(is what i said in my head before I hung up)

all he's doing is using you as a beta orbiter emotional tampon tbh. he knows you're a sexless loser, so he comes to you because you just simply listen and can't relate to him so subconsciously he feels better about himself, since you're a loser who should rope, in his eyes, tbh.

you're a loser who should rope tbh.
even people on here tell me to do that so i know it's true. i know im a useless loser. thanks for comment though

we were pretty close as kids and i thought we had the same life trajectory. then he just kept soaring higher and higher and I didn't realize his path in life was the Chad path while mine was the miserable path. so it is a bit hard to cut ties with him even now. we used to play super smash bros together. SUPER SMASH BROS COPE!!

even people on here tell me to do that so i know it's true. i know im a useless loser. thanks for comment though

we were pretty close as kids and i thought we had the same life trajectory. then he just kept soaring higher and higher and I didn't realize his path in life was the Chad path while mine was the miserable path. so it is a bit hard to cut ties with him even now. we used to play super smash bros together. SUPER SMASH BROS COPE!!
don't take it too personally, I was mostly projecting my own feelings, though I can wager you feel the same as a fellow ugly male...im not saying cut all ties with him, hell, that's probably a bad idea if he does bring you some type of companionship. as a ugly male, I had to cut out everyone in my life. I just had to do it, I couldn't take the suicidefuel and being the joke all the time. It hurts to find out that people you once thought were your friends were really just keeping you around as a joke, someone that you could laugh at and say "thank god i'm not him." it was over for me at conception, my genetic coding never gave me a chance at life. not even a chance for a single, true friend.

something tell me foids, use this dude like a dildo

Never liked people pointing out that they have good looking family members. To me it's like the humblest of humblebrags possible. Low key genetic brag or whatever.

I'm glad I don't have any Chads in my family that I know of. Everyone around my age is either a foid or an incel.

Having Chad family members must be suifuel.

Tell him to fuck off tbh. what a bastard

this is chad problems...

My cousin is a Chad as well. I still like him but he can be a bit of an idiot sometimes. He works in a store and his boss is some older woman. He is constantly late from work but she just keeps forgiving him. "She's so nice", he always says. I feel like I'd been kicked out a long ago if I acted similarly.

He's always had a girlfriend and makes constant trips to his friend's families' summerhome and they always have some 8-10/10 foids with them.

Chads and to some extent, normie males, can never understand.

being single for chad=waiting for stacy to come back from shower

They will never understand our pain. 2 decades of loneliness for us is equal to a week for them
being single for chad=waiting for stacy to come back from shower

he'd kill himself if he was in our shoes for a day