Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My CHAD cousin got cucked

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
One of my cousins is a CHAD, he looks like a Russian version of DiCaprio with giant muscles (and I look like babushka that underwent sex change). His wife is a becky (5 / 10), nothing special: small breast, no butt, short black hair, avg. IQ. My grandma and his parents were kinda against the marriage because it was not looks-matched. But he said that he loves her for who she is, because she is caring and really sweet. She obviously chose him for his looks, because he is an asshole (he did a lot of shit to his and her family).

Nonetheless, yesterday, I heard that she was cheating on him with a Dutch chad and had his fucking baby, claiming that it's my cousin's. He's divorcing her and she has to go back to her shithole deep in Russia (she has no Dutch passport/ unlimited resident permit).

Moral of my story:
1. Women's logic is irrational. Women want always something more and more. She already had a CHAD husband, immigrated to NL, was a house wife (aka NEET), but it was not enough for her. Now she has to go back to work in Russia or find a new husband.
2. If even a chad cannot secure a normie gf, it's over for incels who want a virgin LOYAL gf / wife. Hypergamy is unreal.
3. If you find a gf / wife from a 3rd world country, do not bring her to West! She'll learn her 'true' value and leave you for chad.

Brutal proof that being Chad just simply isn't enough. There is always a different Chad who will mog the fuck out of you and steal your whore.

One of my cousins is a CHAD, he looks like a Russian version of DiCaprio with giant muscles (and I look like babushka that underwent sex change). His wife is a becky (5 / 10), nothing special: small breast, no butt, short black hair, avg. IQ. My grandma and his parents were kinda against the marriage because it was not looks-matched. But he said that he loves her for who she is, because she is caring and really sweet. She obviously chose him for his looks, because he is an asshole (he did a lot of shit to his and her family).

Nonetheless, yesterday, I heard that she was cheating on him with a Dutch chad and had his fucking baby, claiming that it's my cousin's. He's divorcing her and she has to go back to her shithole deep in Russia (she has no Dutch passport/ unlimited resident permit).

Moral of my story:
1. Women's logic is irrational. Women want always something more and more. She already had a CHAD husband, immigrated to NL, was a house wife (aka NEET), but it was not enough for her. Now she has to go back to work in Russia or find a new husband.
2. If even a chad cannot secure a normie gf, it's over for incels who want a virgin LOYAL gf / wife. Hypergamy is unreal.
3. If you find a gf / wife from a 3rd world country, do not bring her to West! She'll learn her 'true' value and leave you for chad.

Isn't prostitution really common in Russia?

Slavic women should be barred in house and ruled with an iron fist. This is not about misogyny, this is about survival of Slavic nations because they will literally genocide us if it continues like this.

Well. It's called normal mode for a reason. And having multiple Chads is the norm for women these days.

5/10 gets 2 chads around 8/10 or higher simultaneously. JFL I wanna see this world burn kill me right now.

My grandma and his parents were kinda against the marriage because it was not looks-matched
Low IQ slavs, an 8/10 man and a 5/10 woman IS looksmatched in 2019.

Сука ебаная, пошла она нахуй. Пусть в аду горит

I feel really bad for your cousin. How did that cheating slut come in contact with the Dutch guy, considering she's a NEET?

how'd she meet the Chad given she was a house wife?
brutal :cryfeels:

Moral of my story:
nochad is safe

That's pretty fucked up OP. Slav girls are not loyal and that is an insane betrayal. Had something like that happen to me but I wasn't cucked. Your cousin is better off. He is Chad, he can ship in his looksmatch next time that is loyal.

No surprise, woman are hoes.

you need to be a non-slavic chad from the west to satisfy a slavic beckys needs

Brutal slavpill @Teutonic Knight . Slav chad is not enough if she can get western chad.

I feel really bad for your cousin. How did that cheating slut come in contact with the Dutch guy, considering she's a NEET?
I don't know the full story, but she was a house wife while he was working 8 hours 5 days a week. She had nothing to do I guess. Tinder, gym, there are many ways for a foid.
That's pretty fucked up OP. Slav girls are not loyal and that is an insane betrayal. Had something like that happen to me but I wasn't cucked. Your cousin is better off. He is Chad, he can ship in his looksmatch next time that is loyal.
I know, he will easily find a new foid, but I think he has to pay $ her because they had no contract.

I fucking hate women

damn i thought russians are less cucked
over

Got cucked by a gigachad lmao fucking ambitious whore

She's gonna claim he was abusing her for asylum now. I saw this happen before to someone I know.

Got cucked by a gigachad lmao fucking ambitious whore
Some of these women might be smart enough to realize 2019 is their chance to level up their genetics and status like crazy. Get gigachad to impregnate them, get a desperate rich foreigner to betabuxx them, etc. Lots of opportunities for women these days.

No Chad is enough for a foid. Not even Chad himself.

Women will never commit.

I hate women