[Serious] My chad cousin is in hotel with 18yo

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

28yo KHV 5'6 Autist and ogre.
41d 7h 15m
My Chad cousins girlfriend took him to a hotel for his 21st birthday, his girlfriend is 18yo and has big tits, I spent my 28th birthday as a KHV. The worrying thing about her is that she looks like the sort of girl who could develop into a land whale as she is quite thick.

Right now my Chad cousin is probably sucking on those big tits and getting his cock ready to go balls deep into her asshole. My cousin has a gambling addiction and aparently they argue a lot because of it and she threatens to leave him if he doesn't stop gambling, I explained to my mother that girls would never leave a man who looks like that, tall and handsome.

His gambling addiction is an example of the hedonic treadmill, he has a big titted girlfriend yet he still needs to use something to escape reality.

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
50d 19h 6m
i dont even keep contact with my chad cousin. he is 30+ and is currently fucking a 22 yo. meanwhile all i have is postmaxxing to cope.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★★
33d 15h 55m
Mogs me cuz gamboling addiction

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

41d 7h 15m
i dont even keep contact with my chad cousin. he is 30+ and is currently fucking a 22 yo. meanwhile all i have is postmaxxing to cope.
I have 3 Chad cousin and also an incel 21yo cousin who has a lego collection. My grandfathers funeral wasn't a very social affair.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
29d 22h 32m
My Chad cousins girlfriend took him to a hotel for his 21st birthday, his girlfriend is 18yo and has big tits, I spent my 28th birthday as a KHV. The worrying thing about her is that she looks like the sort of girl who could develop into a land whale as she is quite thick.

Right now my Chad cousin is probably sucking on those big tits and getting his cock ready to go balls deep into her asshole. My cousin has a gambling addiction and aparently they argue a lot because of it and she threatens to leave him if he doesn't stop gambling, I explained to my mother that girls would never leave a man who looks like that, tall and handsome.

His gambling addiction is an example of the hedonic treadmill, he has a big titted girlfriend yet he still needs to use something to escape reality.
Lucky bastard, what other take for granted we can only dream of
Sad truth.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
105d 22h 1m
I don't remember my bdays tbh.
Driver license is such a cope.
You would only need it for some jobs.

How tall is he @CelticTruecel

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a fed
★★★★★
37d 23h 22m
CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

41d 7h 15m
I don't remember my bdays tbh.
Driver license is such a cope.
You would only need it for some jobs.

How tall is he @CelticTruecel
He is around 6ft I think, I have only seen my Chad cousins once as adults, before my grandfathers funeral the last time I seen them was 8 years earlier when they were young boys.

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Officer
★★★★★
33d 16h 7m
damn i love thick girls uber jealous tbh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CelticTruecel [Serious] Update on my Chad cousin story The Lounge 5
omegauprising [Serious] I just wanna die and reincarnate as chad The Lounge 21
rope2cope While Chad is out having fun I am.... The Lounge 4