Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My chad cousin is in hotel with 18yo

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
My Chad cousins girlfriend took him to a hotel for his 21st birthday, his girlfriend is 18yo and has big tits, I spent my 28th birthday as a KHV. The worrying thing about her is that she looks like the sort of girl who could develop into a land whale as she is quite thick.

Right now my Chad cousin is probably sucking on those big tits and getting his cock ready to go balls deep into her asshole. My cousin has a gambling addiction and aparently they argue a lot because of it and she threatens to leave him if he doesn't stop gambling, I explained to my mother that girls would never leave a man who looks like that, tall and handsome.

His gambling addiction is an example of the hedonic treadmill, he has a big titted girlfriend yet he still needs to use something to escape reality.

i dont even keep contact with my chad cousin. he is 30+ and is currently fucking a 22 yo. meanwhile all i have is postmaxxing to cope.

Mogs me cuz gamboling addiction

i dont even keep contact with my chad cousin. he is 30+ and is currently fucking a 22 yo. meanwhile all i have is postmaxxing to cope.
I have 3 Chad cousin and also an incel 21yo cousin who has a lego collection. My grandfathers funeral wasn't a very social affair.

My Chad cousins girlfriend took him to a hotel for his 21st birthday, his girlfriend is 18yo and has big tits, I spent my 28th birthday as a KHV. The worrying thing about her is that she looks like the sort of girl who could develop into a land whale as she is quite thick.

Right now my Chad cousin is probably sucking on those big tits and getting his cock ready to go balls deep into her asshole. My cousin has a gambling addiction and aparently they argue a lot because of it and she threatens to leave him if he doesn't stop gambling, I explained to my mother that girls would never leave a man who looks like that, tall and handsome.

His gambling addiction is an example of the hedonic treadmill, he has a big titted girlfriend yet he still needs to use something to escape reality.
Lucky bastard, what other take for granted we can only dream of
Sad truth.

I don't remember my bdays tbh.
Driver license is such a cope.
You would only need it for some jobs.

How tall is he @CelticTruecel

I don't remember my bdays tbh.
Driver license is such a cope.
You would only need it for some jobs.

How tall is he @CelticTruecel
He is around 6ft I think, I have only seen my Chad cousins once as adults, before my grandfathers funeral the last time I seen them was 8 years earlier when they were young boys.

damn i love thick girls uber jealous tbh