Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My chad cousin tried to get me laid (he failed and left me behind as he had a threesome)

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
My cousin visited yesterday he said he had felt bad after hearing that i didn't lose my virginity through out college so he told me was gonna get me laid tonight. So later that day he took me to a bar and told me we were going to get girls. So we approached a ton of girls but every time we'd try to talk to them they always would try to get away from us. After 3 hours he apologized and said he would get me laid as soon as he could. So we left but unknown to me he went back and picked up 2 girls and they went back to his house and had sex. I should be angry but i'm just sad.

Lmao I don’t believe this, because of your presence, even chad couldn’t get laid.

You are fucked

why the fuck do so many incel rejection stories end with Chad having a threesome?

At least he tried to help you, unlike my cousin.

How did you not rope after that ?

Your Chad friend is living the dream while you rot.

I would LDAR for the next couple of weeks

My cousin visited yesterday he said he had felt bad after hearing that i didn't lose my virginity through out college so he told me was gonna get me laid tonight. So later that day he took me to a bar and told me we were going to get girls. So we approached a ton of girls but every time we'd try to talk to them they always would try to get away from us. After 3 hours he apologized and said he would get me laid as soon as he could. So we left but unknown to me he went back and picked up 2 girls and they went back to his house and had sex. I should be angry but i'm just sad.
The fact that he couldn't get laid while you were there means that you are as unattractive as he is attractive.

Whoa, once Cousin chad shed you he went from being brushed off to getting TWO fucksleeve's. You must have been weighing him down.

you have a blood connection to him too, how sad

genetic recombination is really a bitch huh

80% of your life was determined when you were in your mom

I have no words. I'm sorry, brother.

The horn effect vs the halo effect. Horn wins out.

so much for helping you.

im sorry man, but as per the rule.

chad>normie and incel gets nothing

Why the fuck would you agree to such a thing lol. Not even Chad can move the sun and moon to get a incel laid

Why the fuck would you agree to such a thing lol. Not even Chad can move the sun and moon to get a incel laid

Apparently some guys think that Chad can order a woman to fuck you, JFL!

Good thing he didn't fuck them at your house, then you'd officially be cucked.

After 3 hours he apologized and said he would get me laid as soon as he could
despite the fact that he went to have a threesome with the girls that rejected you,i wouldn't say that chad was an asshole,i believe that he was genuely trying to help you in someway,perhaps you might have better luck next time