Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Chad friend fucks non Stacies

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So my Chad friend usually has a girlfriend and can easily get dates on tinder. But I noticed the type of girl he likes isn’t even Stacy. Honestly they are in the 5-7 range. To me this is a waste of being Chad.

I think part of it is that he likes a certain type of earthy or “hippie” chick, not sure how to explain it. Wish I could even get a 6/10 but I get nothing :feelsbadman:

For reference he looks like Captain America.

intro-1552050283.jpg

Its over for many men

fucking idiot, he should reject all sub8 bitches

he's the reason whores all think they deserve chad

Doesnt it show that even chad doesn't have it easy with stuck up foids that think they deserve the best of the best

Doesnt it show that even chad doesn't have it easy with stuck up foids that think they deserve the best of the best

Basically this.

Chad friend thinks he's too good to jump through hoops and getting cucked by his looksmatch, so he settles 2-3 points lower for foids who lick the ground he walks on.

My Chadlite friend is dating a chubby girl. She doesn't even have a good face. And I know that when he doesn't respond to my texts, he's busy texting her, it's infuriating.

If Chads staid with theirs looksmatch I wouldn't care. But fucking low smv cunts by a chad should be punished by lashings.

Kek a chad-lite friend of mine told me to "fuck a lot of ugly bitches for practice." Little does he know I'm quite literally less fuckable then a dog to almost all foids.

He does this because dating that far below his looksmatch guarantees his dates will worship the ground he walks on and go out of their way to placate him. If he went for his looksmatch, he'd have to be a court jester just like the normies since he'd be competing with other Chads for her hole.

by 2023 %99.9 of men will be incel

Maybe these women just have a good personality? :feelskek: :feelskek:

even chad wants love. if he stays with stacey he might have to battle other chads for her so she wont stray. if he goes to becky then becky will worship him. chad doesnt need to stay loyal to becky he can fuck other stacies on the side.

Low IQ. Stacy is only for giga-Chad. Regular chad has to settle for beckylites, normie girls, and Landwhales. Chadlite gets the dregs of the female species, bottom rung ethnic girls, and morbidly obese white women.

JFL if you think Chad is enough for 8+/10 on the attraction scale women. Imagine being so naive and thinking that a woman with options would ever consider being her looksmatch under any circumstances other than for pure betabux.

Kek a chad-lite friend of mine told me to "fuck a lot of ugly bitches for practice." Little does he know I'm quite literally less fuckable then a dog to almost all foids.
What he's really doing is furthering hypergamy. A Chad-lite fucking whales and ugly whores will only make their egos 1000x better, to the point where they're now reinforced with the fact that they could definitely do better. He sounds like an asshole.

What he's really doing is furthering hypergamy. A Chad-lite fucking whales and ugly whores will only make their egos 1000x better, to the point where they're now reinforced with the fact that they could definitely do better. He sounds like an asshole.
Thing is that they aren't even that bad, maybe 4s and 5s, but yep he is definitely playing his part in hypergamy. I wouldn't necessarily call him an asshole for taking advantage of his gift, though maybe I'm bias because hes a childhood friend of mine.

Low IQ. Stacy is only for giga-Chad. Regular chad has to settle for beckylites, normie girls, and Landwhales. Chadlite gets the dregs of the female species, bottom rung ethnic girls, and morbidly obese white women.

JFL if you think Chad is enough for 8+/10 on the attraction scale women. Imagine being so naive and thinking that a woman with options would ever consider being her looksmatch under any circumstances other than for pure betabux.
It is now

but before the sexual revolution it was mostly looksmatched

after it and before tinder, it was gradually becoming worse for men

now, post tinder, and post 80/20 rule, now its 95/5 where you need to be minimum chad in order for foids to consider you

How do you have a chad friend?? Also how do you keep up with him constantly fucking girls and getting girlfriends while you rot and die lonely. I would break all contact with him if i were you

He does this because dating that far below his looksmatch guarantees his dates will worship the ground he walks on and go out of their way to placate him. If he went for his looksmatch, he'd have to be a court jester just like the normies since he'd be competing with other Chads for her hole.

Females never "worship males", lol, they literally have 500000000000 guys who are as or better looking to choose from, AT ANY POINT

If Chads staid with theirs looksmatch I wouldn't care. But fucking low smv cunts by a chad should be punished by lashings.
yeah, and that's why ugly foids are entitled.

My Chadlite friend is dating a chubby girl. She doesn't even have a good face. And I know that when he doesn't respond to my texts, he's busy texting her, it's infuriating.
@Red Pill Rage? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

fucking idiot, he should reject all sub8 bitches
It is now

but before the sexual revolution it was mostly looksmatched

after it and before tinder, it was gradually becoming worse for men

now, post tinder, and post 80/20 rule, now its 95/5 where you need to be minimum chad in order for foids to consider you

How do you have a chad friend?? Also how do you keep up with him constantly fucking girls and getting girlfriends while you rot and die lonely. I would break all contact with him if i were you

It’s easy because I’m really not attracted to the women he fucks, would be harder if he fucked girls I was attracted to.

Also he moved like 3 hours away so don’t see him much anymore.