Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My chadlite brother gave me COVID. :)

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
:)

He came the last weekend for my birthday, I was glad he traveled 200 miles to come to my place and spend some time with me. He had friends there so I even benefited from it and could take a beer with them, most of them are high tier normies though.
He slept at my place on my couch while watching netflix. Then he left and spent the night at on of his friend's place (not sure if male or female, and didn't care tbh this would have been suicide fuel if I knew he was gonna fuck a stacy.

He was coughing a little but nothing serious I thought. Well, I was wrong. Began to cough too Thursday, couldn't even sleep yesterday night, and learned today that my brother has been tested positive to covid-19.

So basically, I'm an incel I don't even get out. The lockdown has changed almost nothing in my life. And because my brother who fucks a lot probably got it from fucking a stacy. And now I get the fucking thing.

So one of the only things I'm entitled to, being the ability to taste food... will be gone very soon for at weeks, or even month.
I just got steaks before my taste is gone, and will eat it and cry :) :cryfeels:

Steakcel

I wont even entitled to taste anymore :cryfeels:
Just imagine being an incel and getting covid :cryfeels:
Even god wants you to shoot yourself to this point :cryfeels:

So basically, I'm an incel I don't even get out. The lockdown has changed almost nothing in my life. And because my brother who fucks a lot probably got it from fucking a stacy. And now I get the fucking thing.
I'm sorry dude :feelsbadman:

You have a flu you retarded bitch. Covid-19 does not exist. Next you will tell me you believe in holocaust and I will smash my computer screen due to your retardation.

You have a flue you retarded bitch. Covid-19 does not exist. Next you will tell me you believe in holocaust and I will smash my computer screen due to your retardation.
Sure we never put a foot on the moon, earth is flat and the world is Matrix basically.

is just a flu try to stay under the sun

Covid is a scam :feelsseriously:

Sure we never put a foot on the moon, earth is flat and the world is Matrix basically.

Two different things you tard. Do you seriously believe that 6 feet distance and masks which were not designed for viruses help too? You tard.
Oh and the hospitals are all full and the tiktok dancing foid and fighting a war for survival

infect everyone

He came the last weekend for my birthday, I was glad he traveled 200 miles to come to my place and spend some time with me. He had friends there so I even benefited from it and could take a beer with them, most of them are high tier normies though.
He slept at my place on my couch while watching netflix. Then he left and spent the night at on of his friend's place (not sure if male or female, and didn't care tbh this would have been suicide fuel if I knew he was gonna fuck a stacy.

He was coughing a little but nothing serious I thought. Well, I was wrong. Began to cough too Thursday, couldn't even sleep yesterday night, and learned today that my brother has been tested positive to covid-19.

So one of the only things I'm entitled to, being the ability to taste food... will be gone very soon for at weeks, or even month.
I just got steaks before my taste is gone, and will eat it and cry :) :cryfeels:

View attachment 342323

I have a hard time believing people who have chad brothers be incel tbh

You have a flu you retarded bitch. Covid-19 does not exist. Next you will tell me you believe in holocaust and I will smash my computer screen due to your retardation.
mentalcel
I have a hard time believing people who have chad brothers be incel tbh
its sad but i have seen cases where one sibiling is ugly and the other is average or better.

Go outside and spread it. It's a golden opportunity to make society suffer for once.

I'm considering spreading it (in GTA) since it would be a crime to do it irl :)

Brutal, he probably caught banging some whore and now you have to suffer.

Brutal, he probably caught banging some whore and now you have to suffer.
Sometimes I really think I'm living ER's life minus the rich family. My brother is literally like Jazz Rodger.

View attachment 342323

I hope it doesn't get too bad, man. Eat lots of garlic, cinnamon and ginger (they are antiviral, you're welcome for the unsolicited advice).

sad shit. get well soon.

I'm so baffled, I just realized that I forgot one word per sentence when I wrote the thread. :kys:
sad shit. get well soon.
Thank you brocel :cryfeels:

and still people dont believe that the Elites/ Chads & Stacies are out to exterminate genetic inferior ugly and low status incel men.

Chads & Stacies are partying everynight and being asymtomatic..
entire college football teams have it and no one even sneeze.

View attachment 342323

It could be worse he could give you aids or some shit.

Good luck getting over bat stew flu. Hopefully the symptoms go away sooner than later.

View attachment 342323

Are you having breathing problems

Two different things you tard. Do you seriously believe that 6 feet distance and masks which were not designed for viruses help too? You tard.
Oh and the hospitals are all full and the tiktok dancing foid and fighting a war for survival
Okay GrAYcel

Is this a good thing or bad thing

Is this a good thing or bad thing
Do you see any good in getting covid?
The only good point I could see is the opportunity to spread it, and I don't see why actually. The places I go to aren't full of whores and chads, so I don't see the point. If I could go clubbing and shit, for sure, I would spread it, but I find it immoral to give it to boomers who may have fought in Vietnam or Irak

Do you see any good in getting covid?
The only good point I could see is the opportunity to spread it, and I don't see why actually. The places I go to aren't full of whores and chads, so I don't see the point. If I could go clubbing and shit, for sure, I would spread it, but I find it immoral to give it to boomers who may have fought in Vietnam or Irak
For me it would mean I get time off college

Go and spread it to chad and stacy :feelskek:

Last edited: