Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My chadlite cousin is "losing it" because he hasn't gotten laid in 2+ weeks

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
He messaged me on whatsapp today asking "how do you live like this?" and told me hes "going fucking mental", simply because he hasn't had a ONS in several days because of the lock down. He was never the type to have a monogamous relationship and brings home a different roastie every week. Also he never EVER messages me for anything except if he wants something from me. Of course he asks me this question because I must be the only virgin he knows. I didn't say anything back but he knows I read his messages, not even going to dignify that with a response. He knows I don't like him because of my consistent attitude towards him due to how he's treated me over the years and i know he's only mocking me at this point because he has nothing better to do, I hope he catches the most lethal strain of the virus along with all the other normies and cucks.

Last edited:
what u should do is go contract the virus and then go to his house and cough on him

Block him unless you enjoy feeling more miserable on top of your daily existence

He just wants to brag

I hate that fucking asshole

I hate sex havers and that guy is a bragging asshole

Block him unless you enjoy feeling more miserable on top of your daily existence
Already ahead of you

what u should do is go contract the virus and then go to his house and cough on him
It's better to just watch the world burn at this point, if things get so bad I'm already prepared for whats coming. I'll show no mercy

lifefuel but fuck foids for never having fucked us.

This is how important sex is. But we aren't entitled to it, RIGHT?

He didn't get the memo about sub8 law.

Tell him to take a shower, get a haircut and to start respecting women :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Normies are literally seething that they aren't getting any because of the quarantine, but when it comes to ugly males they'll still spout that same bullshit

Just lol imagine living ur whole live without laid

Call him a fag then block him

block that piece of shit

Tell him to go suck a fat dick, it's gonna calm him down.

Tell him about this forum.

Why not block him?

He’s having withdrawals because his drug (sex) is taken away from him

He messaged me on whatsapp today asking "how do you live like this?" and told me hes "going fucking mental", simply because he hasn't had a ONS in several days because of the lock down. He was never the type to have a monogamous relationship and brings home a different roastie every week. Also he never EVER messages me for anything except if he wants something from me. Of course he asks me this question because I must be the only virgin he knows. I didn't say anything back but he knows I read his messages, not even going to dignify that with a response. He knows I don't like him because of my consistent attitude towards him due to how he's treated me over the years and i know he's only mocking me at this point because he has nothing better to do, I hope he catches the most lethal strain of the virus along with all the other normies and cucks.
Your cousin is a degenerate who could easily get a girl who would love him and he does this. Typical fucking millennial/zoomer degenerate numale asshole.

Stop talking to this guy. This is why I don't talk to my cousins. DeFOO this asshole and only talk to us. We're your real family. Right here.

Stop talking to this guy.
He messaged me first and i didn't say anything back

Your cousin is a degenerate who could easily get a girl who would love him and he does this. Typical fucking millennial/zoomer degenerate numale asshole.
This is why I don't talk to him

He’s having withdrawals because his drug (sex) is taken away from him
B-bUt yOu DoN't NeeD sEx To LiVe A HaPPy LiFe, SiLLy iNkWeLL! OnLy ChAdS & Le QwEEnS NeeD SeX!!11!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Chads and chadlites would rope if they changed bodies with us for 1 day

Tell him to go outside and lick door handles.

Normies, chads, and chadlites are retarded. When we say we can't get women, they say to us "just find a hobby bro. There's more to life than just getting women. Life doesn't revolve around sex only." Now we see who actually need that advice

Poor chadlite, how can you have no compassion, this is why you incek

What a bragging piece of shit i hope he suffers longer

Tell him to just focus on his hobbies. Sex is not important!!

"And the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper meet for him."

we are living an abnormal life that was never meant to be lived.We did not choose this hard life to repent like monks and friars do.We are here because we are powerless.life on earth is a sad thing.

"And the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper meet for him."

we are living an abnormal life that was never meant to be lived.We did not choose this hard life to repent like monks and friars do.We are here because we are powerless.life on earth is a sad thing.

“I don’t see what sort of help woman was created to provide man with, if one excludes procreation. If woman is not given to man for help in bearing children, for what help could she be? To till the earth together? If help were needed for that, man would have been a better help for man. The same goes for comfort in solitude. How much more pleasure is it for life and conversation when two friends live together than when a man and a woman cohabitate?”

- Augustine, Bishop of Hippo, Doctor of the Church and Latin Father, 354-430, "De Genesi ad literam (The Literal Meaning of Genesis) 9.5.9"

Also, just as I am writing this at work, my boss finished a call with his wife and told me not to get married. This is the second or third time he has advised me like that JFL

ahahahahahahahah

Block him, cuck.

play minEcRaft with him