Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My chadlite cousin is "losing it" because he hasn't gotten laid in 2+ weeks

Hey man I know exactly how you feel. Remember that one time I didn’t get laid for like 2 weeks? I literally wanted to kill myself. I’m basically an incel now. It’s over am I right? :chad: Hehe

Tell him that sex doesn't matter and then watch him sperg out explaining to you how much t actually matters. Prepare for suifuel though.

Chadlites are the worst. I want to see them suffer for as long as possible.

Your cousin is a degenerate who could easily get a girl who would love him and he does this. Typical fucking millennial/zoomer degenerate numale asshole.

Stop talking to this guy. This is why I don't talk to my cousins. DeFOO this asshole and only talk to us. We're your real family. Right here.

Tell him that sex doesn't matter and then watch him sperg out explaining to you how much t actually matters. Prepare for suifuel though.
guaranteed he will virgin shame me if I did that, even though he did himself tell me that sex didn't matter before this crisis

guaranteed he will virgin shame me if I did that, even though he did himself tell me that sex didn't matter before this crisis
Boohoo he will virgin shame me lmao don't be a pussy and tell him. Tell him that he shouldn't whine like a bitch even if he goes for months without sex.

Boohoo he will virgin shame me lmao don't be a pussy and tell him. Tell him that he shouldn't whine like a bitch even if he goes for months without sex.
I forgot to mention is he is also thugmaxxed and will probably kick my ass while giving me the virus, it's not worth it even for lulz such as this

Last edited: