Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My chadlite half bro survived corona virus

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I posted about my bro being in the ICU with corona virus in June. I thought he was going to die. The doctors said he had a poor prognosis. He developed vascular complications and had a few strokes while in the hospital. He was literally on his deathbed for a whole month. The doctors kept saying that he could pass at any moment. The nurses called his family on facetime several times to let them say "goodbye" to him and see him one last time on cam. Well he didn't die. He ended up recovering and is being discharged from the hospital today and going to a post-acute/rehab facility for the next few weeks until he regains his strength. He's totally fine. No brain damage from the strokes. No finger or limb amputations. No respiratory issues. He's just weak and lost a lot of weight.

Ugh. It sucks. He was an asshole to me my whole life. He was never close with me like he is with our other siblings and always made excuses to not spend time with me. He always said I was too "negative" which is not true. He always said his girlfriends (and now his current wife) think I'm creepy. He chose women over his brother. I'm actually not creepy at all. Unlike a lot of other incels (no offense bros), I don't have autism and am not socially awkward. I'm actually pretty friendly, upbeat, and act very extroverted and normal when I'm around people. So what his girlfriends and wife really meant to say is that I'm UGLY and that's why they find me creepy. My bro never even pushed back and questioned their opinions of me, he just accepted them and chose them over me. Not cool. A bro is supposed to stand up for his bro. Also he is a white knight for women and would always give me shitty dating advice and tell me that I'm the problem, not women. He's pretty socially progressive and a feminist too. Anyway he has had an easy life. He's tall, good looking, white, muscular, rich, a lawyer, has had many prime girlfriends, has a stacy wife, and has two beautiful children with a 3rd about to be born soon. So fuck him and his privileged life.

Chad was born to win and will keep winning. Meanwhile it's over for all of us. I bet we would all die from Corona if we got it (weak genes) and our families wouldn't even care.

Look on the bright side, atleast he will have to live with permanently scarred lungs for the rest of his life.

Hes a feminist? Jfl. Even Chads are becoming soy these days.

I doubt there was truly no brain damage, just that it was less than expected

I doubt there was truly no brain damage, just that it was less than expected
I hope you're right. I guess time will tell.

lol all that shit is a lie. He's fine and is gonna be 100% fine. 99% survival rate virus

Well, he lost 20 years' worth of life expectancy.

I posted about my bro being in the ICU with corona virus in June. I thought he was going to die. The doctors said he had a poor prognosis. He developed vascular complications and had a few strokes while in the hospital. He was literally on his deathbed for a whole month. The doctors kept saying that he could pass at any moment. The nurses called his family on facetime several times to let them say "goodbye" to him and see him one last time on cam. Well he didn't die. He ended up recovering and is being discharged from the hospital today and going to a post-acute/rehab facility for the next few weeks until he regains his strength. He's totally fine. No brain damage from the strokes. No finger or limb amputations. No respiratory issues. He's just weak and lost a lot of weight.

Ugh. It sucks. He was an asshole to me my whole life. He was never close with me like he is with our other siblings and always made excuses to not spend time with me. He always said I was too "negative" which is not true. He always said his girlfriends (and now his current wife) think I'm creepy. He chose women over his brother. I'm actually not creepy at all. Unlike a lot of other incels (no offense bros), I don't have autism and am not socially awkward. I'm actually pretty friendly, upbeat, and act very extroverted and normal when I'm around people. So what his girlfriends and wife really meant to say is that I'm UGLY and that's why they find me creepy. My bro never even pushed back and questioned their opinions of me, he just accepted them and chose them over me. Not cool. A bro is supposed to stand up for his bro. Also he is a white knight for women and would always give me shitty dating advice and tell me that I'm the problem, not women. He's pretty socially progressive and a feminist too. Anyway he has had an easy life. He's tall, good looking, white, muscular, rich, a lawyer, has had many prime girlfriends, has a stacy wife, and has two beautiful children with a 3rd about to be born soon. So fuck him and his privileged life.

Chad was born to win and will keep winning. Meanwhile it's over for all of us. I bet we would all die from Corona if we got it (weak genes) and our families wouldn't even care.
Damn really sad, No vengeance, plus no inheritance. Game over man
View: https://youtu.be/j_bpo3PlpLM?t=8

Damn that sucks. But atleast his lungs will be fucked up for the rest of his life. Also there is a chance that he could get sick again so I guess you can hope for that

at least he had to suffer for a while

This game was amazing, maybe I'll play it over again one day, Super Adventure Island 2 was also good, more rpg stuff to it
Quite surprised someone recognized it. With so many babies around here, I'd think no one would know. As for SAI I've completed 1 and 2. Fun games not gonna lie. Snes was indeed a superb system.

Quite surprised someone recognized it. With so many babies around here, I'd think no one would know. As for SAI I've completed 1 and 2. Fun games not gonna lie. Snes was indeed a superb system.

When I as younger I had the SNES emulator and I basically downloaded and played a decent portion of the games to completion

I also download the nintendo ds emulator and gameboy emulator and finished the games that I found to be fun

I never finished Zoids for gameboy though, but Chrono Trigger is one that I will never forget, also Act Raiser......... and Secret of Mana and Terranigma

Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana & Terranigma really fucked me up though, I became so absorbed with those characters and the worlds they were in that I felt extremely depressed when I reached the end game scene and I would hear the same sad sounding ending music typical of all these games, that just leaves you feeling a yearning to escape the world you are in

I really hate this fucking existence lol (oh yeah, how could I forget all the Castlevania games, those were great too, on any emulator)

When I as younger I had the SNES emulator and I basically downloaded and played a decent portion of the games to completion

I also download the nintendo ds emulator and gameboy emulator and finished the games that I found to be fun

I never finished Zoids for gameboy though, but Chrono Trigger is one that I will never forget, also Act Raiser......... and Secret of Mana and Terranigma

Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana & Terranigma really fucked me up though, I became so absorbed with those characters and the worlds they were in that I felt extremely depressed when I reached the end game scene and I would hear the same sad sounding ending music typical of all these games, that just leaves you feeling a yearning to escape the world you are in

I really hate this fucking existence lol (oh yeah, how could I forget all the Castlevania games, those were great too, on any emulator)
Great taste in games man. I never finished Terranigma or Secret of Mana since those games didn't belong to me, but I finished Chrono Trigger since that was my older brother's game. I'll never forget being so hooked on these games, especially other JRPGs such as FFII/IV and FFIII/VI and FFV(GBA) amazing games. Same with Breath of Fire 1 and 2 as well as 3 and 4 on playstation. Great games not gonna lie. Same with Megaman, especially Megaman X.

That's one of the reasons why gaming is one my greatest copes since they just take you out of the shitty existence even if temporary. I think that might be why I spend so much time playing Terraria. Game is so infectious! *_*

He got what he deserved. No brother should turn his back on his blood like that, Pussy makes men do strange things.

Great taste in games man. I never finished Terranigma or Secret of Mana since those games didn't belong to me, but I finished Chrono Trigger since that was my older brother's game. I'll never forget being so hooked on these games, especially other JRPGs such as FFII/IV and FFIII/VI and FFV(GBA) amazing games. Same with Breath of Fire 1 and 2 as well as 3 and 4 on playstation. Great games not gonna lie. Same with Megaman, especially Megaman X.

That's one of the reasons why gaming is one my greatest copes since they just take you out of the shitty existence even if temporary. I think that might be why I spend so much time playing Terraria. Game is so infectious! *_*

Gaming had a more extreme effect on me dude lol, I basically became so obsessed with "another world" that I became interested in the occult, I want to wealth max to fuck whores, but really and truly I want to wealthmax to practice alchemy and other occultic things hoping that I can warp reality or open a dimension to somewhere else

I really can't just accept this reality, I'd rather die, its like I've experienced a taste of how amazing an existence in a "magical world" could be and I just can't let that go, I get the same effect from anime with good plots that draw you in, for me coping is not enough, I'm going to try and break reality, that's really the only option for me, I can't just accept this is it lol

Gaming and anime has made me obsessed with the occult in an attempt to "find such a world", I always feel like its somewhere out there waiting for me, if only I would go to the extremes required to get there, I know I am no longer sane at this point, escapism doesn't work for people like me because we want permanent escapes, most people jump in and come back completely to real life, people like me jump in and come back out but we leave something behind

(Oh and its always the japanese games that are the best, they really put their heart and soul into their creations, I played all the Mega Man games too)

902deff3651f037b4dc3e06386675df3.jpg

Last edited:
Gaming had a more extreme effect on me dude lol, I basically became so obsessed with "another world" that I became interested in the occult, I want to wealth max to fuck whores, but really and truly I want to wealthmax to practice alchemy and other occultic things hoping that I can warp reality or open a dimension to somewhere else

I really can't just accept this reality, I'd rather die, its like I've experienced a taste of how amazing an existence in a "magical world" could be and I just can't let that go, I get the same effect from anime with good plots that draw you in, for me coping is not enough, I'm going to try and break reality, that's really the only option for me, I can't just accept this is it lol

Gaming and anime has made me obsessed with the occult in an attempt to "find such a world", I always feel like its somewhere out there waiting for me, if only I would go to the extremes required to get there, I know I am no longer sane at this point, escapism doesn't work for people like me because we want permanent escapes, most people jump in and come back completely to real life, people like me jump in and come back out but we leave something behind

(Oh and its always the japanese games that are the best, they really put their heart and soul into their creations, I played all the Mega Man games too)

902deff3651f037b4dc3e06386675df3.jpg
Wow, I never would've thought it could effect someone this much. But your post reinforces why the fictional world always mogs the real world, no questions asked. It's no surprise as to why gaming and anime is as big as they are. But in honesty if somehow if we could escape this reality, I'll stop coping and look for a way to gtfo of this horrid plane of existence.

And yes I wholeheartedly agree Japanese games steamrolls shitty triple AAA Western garbage, the kind of garbage many users on this forum play sadly.

Wow, I never would've thought it could effect someone this much. But your post reinforces why the fictional world always mogs the real world, no questions asked. It's no surprise as to why gaming and anime is as big as they are. But in honesty if somehow if we could escape this reality, I'll stop coping and look for a way to gtfo of this horrid plane of existence.

And yes I wholeheartedly agree Japanese games steamrolls shitty triple AAA Western garbage, the kind of garbage many users on this forum play sadly.

Westerners create "events" for games, the Japanese create "worlds", when you play these two kinds of games you realize there is a different level of immersion

But when you think about it, anything to do with art and media the Japanese take it to the next level, just think about voice acting, I think this part from the anime Seven Deadly Sins is the best example:

Japanese (Subbed) - Notice that awesome voice distortion thing they did, I remember replaying that scene back multiple times lol

View: https://youtu.be/lsiw-gcFP5c?t=452

The english dub version sounded plain as hell and I think they literally skipped that part and went straight to him doing an attack lol

JFL dude I just realized we've completely derailed this thread that was about a Chad lite surviving Corona lol, forgot what this thread was even about

Last edited:
This game was amazing, maybe I'll play it over again one day, Super Adventure Island 2 was also good, more rpg stuff to it
Never knew there was a Super version of AI. I used to play the original back in neolithic times.

Never knew there was a Super version of AI. I used to play the original back in neolithic times.

I didn't know there was just an "adventure island", for what console?

Westerners create "events" for games, the Japanese create "worlds", when you play these two kinds of games you realize there is a different level of immersion

But when you think about it, anything to do with art and media the Japanese take it to the next level, just think about voice acting, I think this part from the anime Seven Deadly Sins is the best example:

Japanese (Subbed) - Notice that awesome voice distortion thing they did, I remember replaying that scene back multiple times lol

View: https://youtu.be/lsiw-gcFP5c?t=452

The english dub version sounded plain as hell and I think they literally skipped that part and went straight to him doing an attack lol

JFL dude I just realized we've completely derailed this thread that was about a Chad lite surviving Corona lol, forgot what this thread was even about

I couldn't agree more. Western games more focused on making games movie like and realistic, with no real gameplay behind it, basically interactive movies. While Japanese games have real meat behind it, from the emersion, the gameplay, music, characters, The Japanese don't goof around and half ass their media like the west does. That especially goes for animation and yes the Japanese voices in anime is often much more authentic compared to the dubs, although some dubs are better like with the dragon ball franchise, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop just to name a few, but those are mainly the exceptions not the rule. As for that scene I'll have to watch the Seven Deadly Sins. I never dived into it. Been meaning to for sometime.

And yeah we totally derailed this thread, The OP basically was saying that his brother will survive and I responded with that game over and well, look where we are lol.

Yeah Super Adventure Island 1 and 2. Amazing games BTW, completed both way back in my younger years. Probably before many users on this forum were even born LMAO!

I googled it, that looks really old, it has the same colour scheme as the first zelda game, that orange and green thing
The classics are really good, just hard as shit, never completed them on NES.

You should visit him..

Adjust his pillow.

(Joker style)

You are rice and he is white? Does the rice parent love him for being Chad and hate you for being incel?

He is not your brother then from the sound of this post. Also, why is he living rent free in your head? Just forget about him and go on with your life.

You are rice and he is white? Does the rice parent love him for being Chad and hate you for being incel?
Yeah my pinoy mom loves him and treats him better even though he's her stepson.

Yeah my pinoy mom loves him and treats him better even though he's her stepson.
That's typical, and no offence, would be pretty funny to observe, in my experience of noodles they dont even try to hide it because of how much they love white guys.
She probably finds by being close to him it gives her more status with her pinoy friends whereas you are a reminder of her subhumanity, hurts bro!

I googled it, that looks really old, it has the same colour scheme as the first zelda game, that orange and green thing
It is old. Didn't felt that way back then since I had nothing to compare it to. The color scheme changes with levels. Its also notoriously difficult

You can always fix that

That's typical, and no offence, would be pretty funny to observe, in my experience of noodles they dont even try to hide it because of how much they love white guys.
She probably finds by being close to him it gives her more status with her pinoy friends whereas you are a reminder of her subhumanity, hurts bro!

Bro, this is a fucking soul read, if I've ever seen one.

not even the first word of the title

Afraid not bro, corona can cause erectile dysfunction and balding, lets hope he gets both of them.