Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My classmate is a hateful inkwell"

leddit is cancer

this reads like a LARP

"I would rather lick a dirty school toilet seat than touch the girls in this class"

Sounds more like based volcel. Or maybe a standardcel?

It's LARP
"He has a journal, that he's very open about, where he documents ratings on every girl in our age range in the school. It has categories like "Tits, Ass, Face, Smarts" etc. "
But that would be based as fuck.

These plebbit links never load.

Just don’t have a fundamentally broken world view bro!

.. the same foid writing that will get wet for dominant misogynist chad that slaps her and spits on her and calls her degrading names. She will objectifybherslef as much as possible for him. Maxing Face/tits/ass so he doesn’t stray, cause she knows that’s her value to him. Right, wrong, doesn’t matter. Thats her value to chad and she won’t ever question it.

LARP. But if its real then he is absolutely based.

I would rather lick a dirty school toilet seat than touch the girls in this class

I'm glad youngcels are starting to say this stuff openly without fear. Foids deserve death and replacement.

The worst part of this is he isn't even that ugly. Sure, he may not be the peak of beauty, but he could easily get a girlfriend if his worldview wasn't fundamentally broken.

Out of every incredible component of this LARP, this is by far the most fantastical.

R/thathappened

Jesus Christ, you fucking cucks, don't you ever get tired of inventing this kind of shit? Just kill yourself you waste of oxygen.

"I would rather lick a dirty school toilet seat than touch the girls in this class"

Well idk, he is 18 so probably about 80% of the girls already had Chad cum in them
Also that story is fake and gay

Why are there so many odd guys in the US? I don't see this in my (or other) countries.

Anybody who uses the word "Inherently" is a faggot

The worst part of this is he isn't even that ugly

reddit bad. reddit fake. didn't read but if not fake then person story is about is retard

“FYI, we’re 18”

Well yeah, dumb bitch. You’re literally at the age of consent and so is he.

Sounds fabricated. Majority of us are normal functioning and respectful individuals that have done it all to help ourselves. Back in highschool I was leading an honor society and doing all sorts of shit for my classmates. Guess how many gave a fuck about me once class was over? Null.

Obvious fake story posted on IT that even the most autistic person would recognize is made-up:

OmG BAD INKEL. STAY STRONG. I WONDER WHY HE's SINGLE - IT

---

Stories about guy's sharing their experiences through a very long believable post about their mistreatment from foids

r/thathappened - IT

Those sluts probably don't even shower off chad's sticky cum from last night
Why are there so many odd guys in the US? I don't see this in my (or other) countries.
Autism in the US just seems rampant, legit more than half the country has mental disorders of some sort. I am willing to bet the manufactured food production and growth hormones has something to do with it

Last edited:
I am willing to be the manufactured food production and growth hormones has something to do with it

The lack of growth hormones. We need to get some juicy IGF 1 and testosterone in combinatio nwith estrogen blocker.

When IT makes up stuff, they can't even come up with convincing characters.

It's cuz he doesn't want to be a cuck, right? Basically at 18 its over, he needed to secure a foid by 10 or earlier, and that doesn't even ensure that she won't be raped. If every boy was granted the right to have a rape dungeon where they can capture femoids from school, then he could reasonably secure a foid without being a cuck--but it sounds like it's over for this guy.

LARP, the not even that ugly part and the fact that he didn't get bullied, sent to detention, and put on school shooter watch means this is 99% LARP.

Probably one of Smegma's alt accounts.

Just don’t have a fundamentally broken world view bro!

.. the same foid writing that will get wet for dominant misogynist chad that slaps her and spits on her and calls her degrading names. She will objectifybherslef as much as possible for him. Maxing Face/tits/ass so he doesn’t stray, cause she knows that’s her value to him. Right, wrong, doesn’t matter. Thats her value to chad and she won’t ever question it.
They complain about us objectifying them but they objectify themselves

"He is not that ugly"

L A R P

hope this guy will kick op's ass one day
also larp

At least it's not as bad as "muh son be a hateful inkwell" but this shit is still fake as fuck. Cucks live in a delusional fantasy world where everyone who disagrees with them is a cartoon villain who spends all his time twirling his mustache.

The worst part of this is he isn't even that ugly
fCAmOlf.gif

It sounds like another LARP. Cuckma is the only one who keeps IT alive, so they're always desperate for content. They will make shit up just to have something to show.

It's LARP
"He has a journal, that he's very open about, where he documents ratings on every girl in our age range in the school. It has categories like "Tits, Ass, Face, Smarts" etc. "
But that would be based as fuck.
I did something like that. With face, sense of style, and personality. (soy) but I was never open about it.

LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LAAAAAAARP