Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My classmates are introducing themselves, while I'm here browsing .co

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Why do I have to be such a socially anxious piece of shit? Just the thought of sending my picture to the group chat is giving me palpitations. What's worse is I want to try and make friends, and I know this might be my only chance. For fucks sake why must my brain be wired so differently? How can someone be so confident in themselves that they send their picture for 40+ people to see, and not feel any anxiety?

Damn I'm hated those introductions in class, so awkward. "Hello my name is thespanishcel, I'm X years old, I'm from Spain and I study this grade because..." kek

Most Normies delude themselves into thinking they look better than they do. I think that’s how they avoid anxiety when taking pictures. Foids lie to themselves the most for sure

Why do I have to be such a socially anxious piece of shit? Just the thought of sending my picture to the group chat is giving me palpitations. What's worse is I want to try and make friends, and I know this might be my only chance. For fucks sake why must my brain be wired so differently? How can someone be so confident in themselves that they send their picture for 40+ people to see, and not feel any anxiety?
You a freshman in college?

You a freshman in college?
Nah I'm in my second year, but I'm taking some first year courses because I switched degrees in the first year second semester. I went my entire first year without making a foid friend. Even the male friends I made, I already knew then before so technically I didn't make any friends.

This is my only chance of getting to know the first year students, who are also open to new friends. But my body just won't allow it.

yeah so i came to this college because I've been DREAMINg since I was a kid of coming here, I can't explain how happy I am to have gotten here its insane thank you kind strangers for this occasion

It's normal to react like that when you get treated like shit all your life

Most Normies delude themselves into thinking they look better than they do. I think that’s how they avoid anxiety when taking pictures. Foids lie to themselves the most for sure
Foids have nothing to worry about, just by having two X chromosomes they already win and they know it. They just have to make a tinder account with one shitty picture, they can be overweight and disgusting but they will still get literally hundreds of options.

No classmates for your face.