Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My cold approach story

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
It’s August 27th 2021, the aftermath of Biden’s poor initial decisions as president along with the enraged Trump supporters rioting the streets increasing the permeability of covid into humanity has taken its toll on the world. Most of us are eradicated. I look down at my phone, no reception. Just me in town. Police nowhere to be found. I haven’t seen human life in weeks. I hungry however, I need food. I drive down to the grocery store on the limited supply of fuel I have left and I walk out to pick up some groceries.

On my way, I cold approached this girl. She was a short white girl with long brown hair. She had a cute 5’2” stature with a big bubble butt. Her hips were thick and wide and were held up by thick juicy thighs.

As I came up to her, she was walking with her head down, nervously. She then saw me walking towards her and out of pure submission she stopped walking at looked at me, waiting for me to talk. She started giggling before I could say anything and she knew what our encounter could lead to. Yes, that four letter word.

I started by saying, “hey” and complimenting her bright pink top. She smiled looking down and said “ooh thank youuu”. I insisted it was a very nice top and I actually lifted it up and saw her boobs. No bra, just titties. Small titties if you will, but they were so perky with underdeveloped nipples. Almost like an innie. Her tits looked so young and hard. As I saw her fruits, she looked up at me and smiled some more, this time more flirtatiously. She did a slow, long lick of her lips while smiling and then giggled while placing her head against my chest.

I then proceeded to place my hands on her thick ass. She let me do anything. I wanted to drill her right then and there. I even took it a step further and pinched the back of her thigh as hard as I could, she didn’t even scream, she just exhaled. She was mine, I could do anything to her, right now especially with no one around...

tfw u start unironically believing the fictional story of your life always playing parallel to the reality that always ends up. what i just read was the warped fantasies of a truecel, its over buddy boyo i dream of that kind of shit happening to me every day.

Last edited:
It's over for your greycel ass

Over for larpingcel.

Biden will make America great again