Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My college class had a meeting on google hangouts today

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
Divided in groups of 6, 3 girls e 2 other guys were in my group, both high tier normies, all webcams turned on

It felt pretty bad looking to their cams and to mine, I was mogged to extreme levels - got disgusted looking at it, fuck this gay world

turn off your camera you cuck lmao

They shouldn’t force webcams at all

Wouldn't agree to use a cam, it's suicide by existing

Divided in groups of 6, 3 girls e 2 other guys were in my group, both high tier normies, all webcams turned on

It felt pretty bad looking to their cams and to mine, I was mogged to extreme levels - got disgusted looking at it, fuck this gay world
that feel horrible bro

It wil be not necessary to have cams on

Just put vaseline on the cam lens and say it's broken so they won't think that you turned it off because you are ugly. :feelsthink:

Just say you are not wearing pants. If they make you use the cam make sure to be in your underwear. They won't ask again.

Say your internet is too slow

That's the only acceptable time to masturbate in class.

why are they forcing you guys to conference anyway? can't they just make a video lesson and e-mail it to all the students or upload online? I didn't expect this level of retardation from the school system.

Wear this mask

71Gyr75qhmL AC UL1500

Put on a happy face

I have a good green screen so I like to fuck around on my zoom classes

Why do you need a camera for that?