Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My community is full of attractive young girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
People say that rural areas are better for the truecel but you need to remember that rural settlements are full of boomers and you know what boomers have? Beautiful young daughters, that is what. (I mean 16-18 year olds IT) yes it is OK for me to be attracted to them even though I am 28.

I was looking at the Facebook page of my next door neighbour 18 year old who is actually a 3rd cousin of mine too, she has loads of photos with her young friends with braces (over 16 IT) She had all her friends at her house before prom last year and it is funny to look at the photos because I was literally only 10 metres away, a big ogre truecel sitting on his couch with about 10 hot girls getting ready for prom so close to me, you couldn't write it.

I am basically a real life Quasimodo, all those young girls most likely don't even know I exist even though in rural areas like this most people know everyone. Noone knows Quasimodo, I bet when I rope they will say "I've never seen that man before."

I am considering joining the community gym so that I maybe will get to be in same room as the boomers daughters.

Sniff them
Bidenberg

Bet you'd love to squeeze their tits until orange juice came out :feelsokman:

Same, there are 3 high schools really close to where im at

you know what boomers have? Beautiful young daughters, that is what. (I mean 16-18 year olds IT)
Boomers are born between 1944 and 1964, so the youngest a boomer could be right now is 56 years old.

For a 56 year old to have a 16 year old daughter would require giving birth at 40 years old. It happens, but it's rather late in the game...

More likely than not, the parents you think of as "boomers" might actually be Generation X, OP. They're born between 1965 and 1979.

rape one of them (in minecraft) :feelsYall:

My community is filled with a bunch of old farts and rednecks/boomers. Oh well, it's a million times better than my community being filled with leftist scum.

Boomers are born between 1944 and 1964, so the youngest a boomer could be right now is 56 years old.

For a 56 year old to have a 16 year old daughter would require giving birth at 40 years old. It happens, but it's rather late in the game...

More likely than not, the parents you think of as "boomers" might actually be Generation X, OP. They're born between 1965 and 1979.

Early Gen X but I think that sounds like a soy term to use, boomer just sounds good for a catch all term for the pre millennial generation

Christ dude thats brutal being around all those thots. Where i live, theres almost no one around my age (20’s). Most people in my neighborhood are old fucks. Also my neighbor is a 60 something year old lady and my neighbor on the other side of my apartment is in her 50’s and looks like a man

My work hires jb’s to work part time doing menial tasks and all of them are hot.

Don't look at them. This is the best you can do.

The memories of the naked girls I saw on the FKK beach in Germany haunt me to this day. Just today I was undressing and remembered how I did it in front of them and felt tempted, but immeditely reprehended those thoughts. Sin enslaves you.

Must be horrible if you're an incel