Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My cope is debunked

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
Cause I live in SEA in a quite religious country, I always think I have more chance of getting an innocent virgin gf if I managed to ascend.

But yesterday I talked with my normies friends how their dating life exactly is. I know that they go to their gfs rent houses or hotels for the rich ones but I always think they do it to just talk or cuddle at maximum. But no, they fuck. They even bring the condom. They show me that they still have the unopened condoms in their bags as we talk.

Until now I still cope by telling myself they just larped. It's just impossible to me. Their gfs are religious. And my country isn't affected by Western feminism. This ain't happening right? They just larped that they've banged their gfs right? It's fucked up if all of it is real. I'd be the only virgin male in the whole study program class

What country? What race are you? Height?

You live in Malaysia or some Islamic place?

they might by less degenerate than western whores, but some degeneracy is expected to happen in every society, no matter how good cops are, they always going to be some crime.

they might by less degenerate than western whores, but some degeneracy is expected to happen in every society, no matter how good cops are, they always going to be some crime.
I always think to myself that no way that many girls here do that. They look pure and innocent

I always think to myself that no way that many girls here do that. They look pure and innocent
nah, they might only take 1 or 2 dicks before marriage, better than the average western whore that takes 20 plus since 13, and only to get married in 35 yo

I see two little foids 12,13 yo buying condoms where I live, the girls buy the condoms for their teenage chads. I think those guys are telling you the truth It doesn't matter if western degeneracy It's not in your country , some knowlegde they may have to do that.

nah, they might only take 1 or 2 dicks before marriage, better than the average western whore that takes 20 plus since 13, and only to get married in 35 yo
It's better at least

I see two little foids 12,13 yo buying condoms where I live, the girls buy the condoms for their teenage chads. I think those guys are telling you the truth It doesn't matter if western degeneracy It's not in your country , some knowlegde they may have to do that.
I should learn more

It is over
Never began tier height tbh

its not as bad as the west where they take 100 of cocks before settling.

maybe 10 cocks at most over there?

Female degeneracy spreads like the plague. It does not watch for religion or culture.

its not as bad as the west where they take 100 of cocks before settling.

maybe 10 cocks at most over there?
Yeah I think and hope so
Female degeneracy spreads like the plague. It does not watch for religion or culture.
Damn is there literally no hope of getting an innocent virgin gf?

Yeah I think and hope so

Damn is there literally no hope of getting an innocent virgin gf?
If there are,they waiting for gigachad.