Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My country has a football match against england.Nazi salutes ensue.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Screenshot 1

The bulgarians were doing nazi salutes to piss off the english.Needless to say.It was sucsessful.

Some guy i know said "They may have beaten us in the match.But we were the ones beating them after it ended."
@SergeantIncel thoughts?

Last edited:
Pretty gay to be so obsessed with balls

Pretty gay to be so obsessed with balls
tbh.
Dont really like football.Seems akind of autistic imo.This was just brought to my attention and i thought it was funny.

How tf is a white person racist to another white person lmao

hitler would've gassed them too

they should ban bulgaria from playing after this ngl for the lulz

Bulgaria did nothing wrong

Honeslty I like when people don't take a sport serious, these Bulgarians just wanted to troll, and the England side got sensitive about it, not surprised.

we're not the best.We just act like we are.
We're also shite (Scotland) we've got either Bulgaria or the jews in the playoffs next March.

Numales are still seething

As a Brit I honestly don't see the fuss behind all of this.

Honeslty I like when people don't take a sport serious, these Bulgarians just wanted to troll, and the England side got sensitive about it, not surprised.
same tbh.

Good. Leave us alone. Westerners and their degenerate worldview should fuck off from Balkans, they have no rights to shame us considering their history and politics today. As far as i know Slavs never had slaves or killed millions of ethnics, in fact many Slavs were the one who were sold or forced into slavery during Muslim conquests, and even today we are treated as subhumans and worse than Arabs, Blacks and Pakis in West, yet we don't moral police or act as victims, but i guess its okay and politically correct to shit on us because we are white.

Last edited:
Coping subhumans. That's all I can say.

I thought Jews weren’t fully white?
if you look at a jew and an european the skin color is the same the diffrence lies in the facial features

if you look at a jew and an european the skin color is the same the diffrence lies in the facial features
top tier avi.Always stands out to me.Idk why.